Lucy instantly got up, grabbed her book and left the room.

"How rude..." I mumbled and sat on Luna's bed.

The girls have their names embroidered on their baby blue pillows with gold ornaments. I've noticed Luna has her crystals and plants on the windowsill next to her bed.

"So? What's the problem?"

"My period is late."

Out of all things she could say to me, I expected this to be the last.

"Oh..."

"3 days. I know it's not too long, but..."

"Do you have a test?" I asked.

"Yes...I was hoping you'd be there for me in case...you know."

"Of course! Luna, I'm sure everything's fine." I assured her and smiled.

She went to the bathroom and closed the door. I was left alone sitting on her bed and waiting.

I've thought about pregnancy, of course, every time me and Draco have sex. But I think he knows what he's doing and I trust him.

After a while, someone knocked on the front door and I came over to answer it.

"Lun-"

"George? Hi! Um-"

He walked in and looked for Luna, but she's still in the bathroom doing her test.

"She's in the bathroom." I told him.

"Oh, okay. I haven't seen you in a while."

His voice sounds uninterested and a little worried.

"Are you okay, George?"

"Mm, no. Luna's been avoiding me for two days  and I don't know why..."

Poor George, he seemed so desperate.

"Don't worry, I'm sure-"

"I'M NOT PREGNAN-T, George!?" Shouted Luna when she suddenly stormed through the bathroom door. Her face froze when she noticed George.

"Pregnant? What?!"

"No! I'm not!"

"You're not?"

"No! Thank god! My period is late, that's why I've been avoiding you, because I didn't know what to say..."

George came closer to her and grabbed her cheek.

"My dear, I wouldn't care if you were pregnant. I love you." He said and they started kissing.

So with that my job there was done and I could leave. I quickly left the Ravenclaw common room, because I felt tears in the corners of my eyes.

When I made it to out to a long hall, I slowly leaned my back to the wall and closed my eyes to catch a breath.

Seeing Luna and George so happy and in love with each other made emotional. They truly live for each other. Me and Draco will never have this, this kind of relationship. I just know we can't.

Now that he's a Death eater and God knows what else he hasn't told me, it's only harder and harder for us to be together. I simply just can't accept the fact that he'll never me fully mine.

"Chloé?"

All of sudden, Cedric appeared on the end of the hall. I quickly wiped away my tears with a sleeve and tried to fake a smile.

"Hi..."

"Hi." He said when he came closer, his breath was heavy and his hair messy as always.

"What are you doing here?"