"It's so noisy..." Chisaki sighed. "Are those guys really doing their jobs?"

"I don't want to say it... but it's over for the Hassaikai." Chrono said.

"As long as the boss and I are here, the Hassaikai won't die. Most of the underlings follow him and don't understand my thinking. Even though I'm the one who respects the boss' will the most. As long as we have this finished product and the serum, we can bloom again."

In Chisaki's hand is a red box that held something illegal.

"This incident will also become a good story for the fanatics. 'A drug heroes are afraid of'-- It sounds like something they'd like. They'd finance it happily. And so..."

As they walk pass by, each side of the wall are Twice and Toga.

"Work a little, temps."

"Okay."

"Leave it to us, Overhaul."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N, Anjali, and the others continue to run.

"Hurry! We need to catch up to Mirio!" Nighteye exclaimed.

Y/N's eyes widen, skidding to a stop as Anjali, Izuku, Aizawa, and Rock Lock follow her actions. They're just as shocked as she is and she clenches her hands into fists. The ceiling, walls, and the ground start rolling and twisting. That guy Mimic must be back to watching them and he must want to stop them. Owen held his gun up to aim where Mimic might be hiding on the ceiling.

"Th-This is..." Izuku trailed off. "The ceiling! And walls! And the ground!"

"They're coming nearer!" Rock Lock said.

Y/N looks around, seeing how the walls, ceiling, and floors getting closer to them. She isn't sure what Mimic is trying to do, but she rather not be squished to death by the walls.

"It feels like we'll be crushed to death!" Aizawa said, looking around.

"We'll be turned into meatloaf!"

"Rock Lock!" Aizawa called out.

Rock Lock narrows his eyes.

"Stop acting like the leader! We're in this fix because of your mistake!" Rock Lock puts his hand on the wall. "Deadbolt!"

Rock Lock moves his hand, a red light covering from where his hand is and all around them, up the hall too.

"Things that I lockdown get locked in place."

Rock Lock uses his Quirk again, stopping the walls and floor from rolling and twisting.

"This way!" Rock Lock said, standing ahead of the group.

"This area won't move anymore! Don't complain about how cramped it is! I can't hold that many spots with this Security Max Deadbolt. This is the limit of my powers!"

Y/N walks towards Rock Lock with Anjali, Izuku, and Aizawa. She looks around, seeing the wall stuck in place as it sticks out or the fact that she has to walk on a rolled piece of the ground.

"He's coming at us again from the places I haven't locked down!" Rock Lock yelled.

Y/N looks up the hall, seeing the pieces of the wall going towards them. Her and Izuku uses their Quirk, breaking the cement into pieces as the police force advance to where they are.

"Concentrating the wall coming near us into one spot and digging through."

"They're like moles." Detective said.