Nighteye, Bubble Girl, and Fat Gum step away from the door.

"Be careful of Quirks we haven't seen yet."

"Someone's there!" Y/N yelled, new smells hitting her nose.

A hand grabs the secret door and there's more thugs that come out of the opening. She raised her fists about to bring out her atomic fire. Anjali bared her teeth about to chomp them. She sees that one of the three thugs has knife and another one has a trumpet front coming out of his mouth while the last one doesn't even have a weapon on him.

"What the hell, bastards!?"

"Bubble Girl!" Centipeder exclaimed, extending his arms. "Take one of them!"

Y/N drops her fists, watching as Centipeder is able to grow out his arms and grab hold of the two thugs. The last thug that needed to get captured is the one holding the knife. The last thug charges at Bubble Girl and she effortlessly dodges the knife, using her Quirk, the bubbles, and the bubbles pop in the thug's face.

"My eye!"

Bubble Girl grabs the thug's arm.

"Right, sorry."

She apprends the thug easily, having one hand on the back of his neck and the other one holding his arm.

"I'll make them stay here and not follow us. Please go on ahead."

"Let's go!" Nighteye said, looking at everyone else.

"I'll join you again soon!"

Nighteye goes down the stairs, everyone else following after him as Centipeder and Bubble Girl say behind for those three thugs. They make it down the stairs easily, finding themselves in a hallway with pipes on the ceiling and Y/N doesn't see the end of the hallway. It's a dead end and everyone stops moving. Y/N knows it's not a dead end and could be a trick.

"It's a dead end...!" Detective stated. "You sure you're not mistaken?

"Explain yourself, Nighteye!" Rock Lock demanded.

"It's not a dead end, idiot!" Y/N yelled, glaring at Rock Lock.

"Language!" Owen scolded, making her roll her eyes.

Mirio walks forward.

"I'll go take a look."

"Lemillion, wait! Your clothes might--" Eijiro stammered.

Mirio takes off his helmet and he runs over to the dead end.

"Mirio's costume is made of a special fiber made from his own hair," Amajiki explained.

Mirio puts his hand on the wall and puts his face through the wall.

"It's made so it becomes permeable when he activates his Quirk."

Mirio pulls his head from the wall, looking over his shoulder.

"It's just been blocked off by a wall. But it's a pretty thick wall."

"With Chisaki's ability to break down and restore things, even this is possible?" Rock Lock questioned.

Fat Gum clenches his fist. "A cheap trick..."

"It's like he's telling us he'll be in trouble if we go this way," Izuku said, narrowing his eyes at the wall.

"Yeah," Eijiro said and hardened his fist, pulling it back. "Good luck to him if he think that'll stop us!"

He turned to Y/N with a grin.

"Ready for this?"

"You bet it." Y/N smirked, bringing out atomic fire from her hands, powering it up.