Ch. 1 Close Calls

~Yo, Chikara has been changed into an OC because of certain story elements.~

Chikara had been best friends with Izuka for a while now. Inko Midoriya let Chikara stay at her house whenever he pleased since Chikara's mother had died during a villain attack as collateral damage. His father Shota Aizawa was fine but he was in the hospital from the attack, however he healed up soon. Chikara would work around the house and would regularly bring Izuka breakfast. As a way to give Mrs. Midoriya Thanks

~Chikara 3rd POV (Chikara Means Powerful, not specifying which language though.)~

You walk in with the plate of her breakfast composed of Scrambled eggs, 2 strips of bacon, and a glass of orange juice.

You walk in and what you saw made you instantly drop the plate.

You saw Izuka there,standing on a stool with a noose around her neck that was hanging down from the ceiling. "Hey. Izuka, you don't have to do this." Chikara said with a shaky voice.

"Why not?!" She yelled out while crying, tears flying as she did so. "Have you ever known what it feels like to not be able to do anything in a situation where somebody lives or dies?!" She said crying referring to the many villain incidents she had to bear witness to being that she was quirk-less almost died.

Chikara paused after that, remembering his mothers death. "I have, how do you think I felt when I couldn't do anything against the villain when he was about to kill my mother and I was trying to get out of the rubble." Chikara said as a tear started rolling down his face.

"You may not believe me when I say this, but if you take you're life. So many people around you would be so distraught over you being gone." (Message from Author.) Chikara said.

"I would be broken if you left me here alone. You are the main reason I'm still alive, you have helped me through so many things and you didn't even know it. So please don't leave me here alone when there is so many people we could save together as hero's in the future." Chikara told her with a wavering smile on his face as he genuinely wanted Izuka and Himself to become hero's.

"Do you really mean that?" Izuka asked as even more tears ran down her face. "More than you could ever know." Chikara replied with a big smile on his face. Izuka stepped down of the stool and away from the rope as she ran to Chikara and hugged him as tight as she could.

"I think its time you eat, go down to the table and I'll be there in a minute to cook you the best meal of you're life." Chikara said as Izuka walked out the door after clearing her tears.

Chikara stood up on the stool. Grabbed the noose and undid it from the ceiling. After that he had it in his hands. He used his quirk to dispose of it and tosses the ashes out the window.

He walked downstairs and saw Izuka at the table staring at him with loving eyes. Chikara dismissed it as just her being thankful to have him.

He cooked her exactly what he had on the plate before and he made himself an epic BLT Sandwich.  They ate across the table from each other, little did Chikara know Izuka was starting to crush on him.

They got their stuff ready and Izuka and Chikara went to school with Chikara ready to beat Bakugou's ass, oh how he hated that woman right now. (Bakugou is a female in this story.)

~*End Of Chapter*~

-I accidentally published this before finishing it so I unpublished it and finished it, sorry.-