Ch. 4 First Day

~This is a reupload because I deleted it the first time~

Izuka and Chikara were walking through the halls of U.A, holding hands while walking and all that jazz. They had found out that the quirks they both held really work well with each other.

As Chikara could control the lightning that emanated from Izuka's body to keep her from breaking limbs by spreading the power of One for All throughout her body instead of in just one limb.

They walked in front of the class door and Izuka kisses Chikara on the cheek and he gives it back. Then they walk in and head to their seats that were up on the board, they were Chikara was right beside Izuka. "Must be my fathers doing, I've heard he was quite the matchmaker 2 years before this." Chikara chuckled as Izuka giggled and smiled at him

The only thing Chikara and Izuka regretted about this was that Bakugou sat infront of Izuka. Chikara wanted to kill Bakugou after driving Izuka to almost kill herself.

Then a caterpillar came in, the person got out of his caterpillar like sleeping bag, and then he said "Head to the training grounds after putting some clothes." As Chikara was walking up to collect his jumpsuit he stopped by Aizawa and they had a friendly conversation between father and son. Mostly Aizawa telling Chikara that even though he was proud he wasn't going to play favorites.

~*Timeskip*~

Chikara was told to throw the ball but with his quirk. He chose to use Gravity, Electricity, and Dark Matter.

The Chikara lowered the gravity of the ball, instilled with electricity for velocity, then he used his dark matter the dark matter repelled the regular matter of the ball, propelling it forward at supersonic speeds as far as he could before losing control of it. The ball landed somewhere and aizawa looked at the machine which said,

13,749 Meters

"..." Aizawa stood still in silence.

Bakugou was foaming at the mouth, he charged at Chikara with a giant right hook. Chikara turned around, looked him dead in the eye, Bakugo's open palm latched onto his face but nothing happened, Chikara's hair stood on end as Aizawa used his capture weapon to pull him off.

"If that's the way my classmate is going to be you're bound for a lot of ass-whooping Bakugou." Chikara said as he walked away.

Chikara got first in everything but the race, sidesteps and ball throw, Iida won the race because Chikara burned himself out, and Uraraka won the ball throw with. Infinity... however some little weird grape kid won the sidesteps somehow.

Izuka got last in everything but the ball throw because Aizawa refused to let Chikara help her control her power and Chikara was ready to pack his bags and leave with her until Aizawa said it was a fib. Chikara was surprised because his father had expelled an entire class just the year before.

Izuka was getting worried as she caught multiple women staring at Chikara, Chikara noticed this and comforted her telling her.

"Don't worry babe, I'm not gonna be loving anybody but you. I'll even tell you what. If you want I can tell them all that they friendzoned just to stop them ahead."

Izuka replied with. "Thank you for that but try to be nice." Chikara then sighed and said "No promises, the one with a front opened bowl cut (Uraraka) looks crazy."

Izuka laughed, safe to say Chikara found it just as unpleasant that these woman were staring at him. A middle finger was given to Uraraka because she insulted Izuka's body. Chikara didn't really know what was happening because he had never been that much of an appeal to women before, but what he did know was that no other women was better for him than Izuka

Chikara even went as far as to take Izuka home in his arms as an apology. She took it but not for the apology.

Izuka and Chikara arrived at the Midoriya's house, Inko already knew what she was doing because she remembered she used to do the same thing with her husband when she was younger. She was glad her daughter was getting a good future husband.

~*End of Chapter*~

Pretty short I know and I apologize for that, but there's not that much in the episode this chapters based in.