Chapter 40: Bai LouYin is missing

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hi.." Gu Hai replied.

"You seems tense... is that because of me? You don't have to. I have no bad intentions towards you." Then Jin Lulu smiles at everyone around. "Is there a problem that you all look tense?" She asks.

"Ahm... none." Si Hu answered. "We're just waiting for Bai LouYin to come since he is coming from his company."

"ooh I see. Can I join you while waiting? I can't wait to see him too and congratulate him. And also thank him for his help to our company." Jin Lulu added.

...ring...

...ring...

...ring...

Everyone felt excited when they heard Gu Hai's phone starts to ring.

*****back to Bai LouYin's car.

When the police officers came to the scene, they only found a passenger at the back of the car and the driver in front. The two person seems conscious already when they came and they start to take them out of the car and about to bring them inside the ambulance which also came just in time.

The passenger at the back is already conscious and looking for someone. "Mr. Jiang... Where is Mr. Jiang." The lady asks.

The officers look at her and asks. "How many are you inside the car?"

"We are three including me, the driver, and Mr. Jiang my boss."

"But he is not inside the car when we came." The police officer told her.

"We crashed into a car in front of us."

"But there is no other car which you are referring to."

"What do you mean? We crashed into a car.... And... and..." She remembered something after the collision. "No... someone took Mr. Jiang. I saw it but I can't help him because of the impact of the collision in my body."

"Can you tell us more about it?" The officer asks.

"What I saw is two men took Mr. Jiang out of the car."

Another police officer came handling a cellphone. "It seems like your boss's phone and someone just called him."

The lady checks out the phone. "That is Mr. Gu, his fiancé. You can call him to inform about what happened to Mr. Jiang, no it's Mr. Bai."

"Huh??" The police officers get confused.

"Mr. Jiang is also Mr. Bai... it's a long story. Will you please stop asking and just call Mr. Gu." She almost screams what she is telling the police officers in annoyance.

The police officer used the same phone to call Gu Hai.

Gu Hai answered the phone in excitement. "Hello baobei... you make me worry. You're not answering my call and not even replying to my messages."

"Hello sir..." A different voice from the caller.

Gu Hai looks at his phone and realized the phone registers Bai LouYin's name but the voice from the other line is different. "Who are you? Where is my fiancé? Why are you answering his phone?"

"This is the police sir. We found your fiancé's car in the middle of the road abandoned."

"What are you saying? Where is Bai LouYin?" Gu Hai is panicking already.

"WHAAT??" Everyone around Gu Hai asks after hearing Gu Hai's words.

The police officer looks at Bai LouYin's assistant then starts to talk again. "Assessing the current situation, it seems like he has been kidnapped sir."

"NOOOO!!" Gu Hai's loud voice can be heard all over the hotel lobby. Just a few second, Gu Hai's body fell down on the floor sobbing. Then he stands up and run to his car.

Everyone starts to panic. Si Hu follows Gu Hai.

As the scene unfolds, a breaking news on one of the tv in the lobby starts to play. "The Jiang Group heir, Timmy Jiang is suspected to be kidnapped." Everyone gets shock with the news and now understands why Gu Hai run as fast as he could. Then the elevator door opens with the Gus and the Bais in a hurry too. Seems like everyone inside the hotel already knew what's happening.

Jiang Yuan received a call from Bai LouYin's assistant and told her what happened. Jiang Yuan fell into deep shock and cries after hearing the news. Little-by-little she was able to tell Bai HanQi what happened. Gu WeiTing also heard about it. They all rushed out of the venue and went down.

One of the organizer went running to ask what happened until he received the news. They announced right away that the party is cancelled due to the incident. Everyone is in shock too after finding out what happened.

*******

Let's continue the story in the next chapter. 

*******

:share your thoughts and VOTE