SIRIUS BLACK - Lennie Boo Pt.1

"I'm gonna hex you and your unmentionables so so hard and right after I'll shove my wand right up your-"

LENNIE BOO

You hated him. No. That's the wrong choice of words. Not...descriptive enough. You absolutely despised that jackass-of-a-bitch-weirdo-dildo-trying-to-always-show-off-how-amazing-and-funny-he-thinks-he-is-player, Sirius Black. Yes, those were the right choice of words for how much you, Elena Smith, hated...loathed Black. Which was quite odd, though. You two were best friends but you had an argument with him.

~Flashback~

You looked up from the couch in the Gryffindor common room at the sound of the portrait hole opening. You realised it was your younger sister, Skylar, and immediately rushed to her side to wrap your arm around her and lead her to the couch. You brought her into a tight hug.

"What's wrong, Skylar?" you whispered into her hair as she cried into your shoulder.

"Black. Shag. Just a fling. Used me," she said in between sobs and wrapped her arms tighter around you. What was she talking about?

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down and tell me in full sentences what happened," you soothed.

"I-I met Black and I had a crush on him and got the courage to ask him out for a study date and somehow he said yes. S-so obviously I was over the moon and when we were there, we started , you know, m-making out and it led to more stuff and we, well...did it. And I thought we could be something more but when I walked up to him today he completely i-ignored me and I knew I was just another one of his t-toys," she cried as her voice cracked considerably more in her last sentence.

It broke your heart to see her like this. Bloody Black- he was gonna pay.

Once you had calmed your sister down and given her to her friends so she could rest, you stormed up to the boys dorms.

You burst open the Marauders' door to find Remus looking at you from his bed with a book in his hands, Peter doing a late Potions assignment, James lying on his bed with half of his body and head hanging off it and playing with a snitch and...bingo! Sirius there, sprawled on his stomach on his bed and staring into nothingness.

He looked up at you curiously and was about to speak but you stopped him.

"Sirius Orion Black, you fucking numpty nonce arse hoe!" you raged. He gave you a very discreet but extremely lost and confused look. He made to speak again but you weren't done. "I'm gonna hex you and your unmentionables so so hard and right after I'll shove my wand right up your-"

"Woah woah woah, Elena, what's got your knickers in a twist?" Sirius interrupted you, not exactly too desperate for you to finish your sentence.

You scoffed, "It's you, Black. You shagged my sister who believe it or not like you and then pretended like she didn't fucking exist. And then she comes running into the common room crying her eyes out because you used her as a toy you bloody motherfucking bastard!"

You panted slightly at because of how angry you were.

Sirius became stern suddenly.

"Now listen here, Elena..."

~End of flashback~

You didn't remember much after that, just that you had a very big argument. Personally, you thought that he had no right to get mad at you but it was too late and in the end, you two never even ended up speking about how he used your sister.