SIRIUS BLACK ~ Three Words, Eight Letters

"STOP HAVING SEX!"

THREE WORDS, EIGHT LETTERS

You were fast asleep in Sirius' bed. Sirius' arm was holding you close but he was awake and just staring at you. He was so invested in looking at you, he barely even realised that you had woken up.

"Enjoying the view, handsome?" you grinned. He jumped at the sound of your voice and smirked at you, "You know it, beautiful." 

He leant forwards to kiss you on the lips but you stopped him by placing the blanket between both of your guys' lips.

"Nuh-uh, pretty boy," you said, your voice muffled by the blanket, "Morning breath."

"Fine," he rolled his eyes. He got up from bed and scooped you up bridal style. It was shocking how much energy and strength he could have in the morning.

You squealed as he carried you to the bathroom and set you down on the counter.

He handed you the spare toothbrush you always kept in the boys' dorm and you both brushed your teeth before getting back into bed together. You jumped onto him which resulted in an "Oof!" from him and an "Oops," from you.

You laid on his stomach as his fingers ran through your hair. You looked up at him while resting your chin on his chest.

"Hello."

He grinned at you, "Godric, I love you."

The hand playing with your hair immediately slammed over his mouth. The speediness of his hand movement resulted in him pulling your hair a bit. You groaned at the short burst of pain.

"Oh, dammit!" Sirius spoke, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. And now I've pulled your hair! Just great-"

"Sirius."

"I mean, obviously, I could have said it, nothing's stopping me-"

"Sirius."

"But what if you don't love me back? Oh, Merlin-"

"Black!"

"That would be embarrassing-"

"Dear lord, have you forgotten I'm even here?"

"Then again, I guess I could drown myself in chocolate-"

"You're impossible."

"Because I'm positive chocolate would love me back-"

"Earth to idiot."

"We have a very healthy relationship- me and chocolate. You know-?"

"What are you even saying?"

"But back to the topic. You don't love me back! Aghhhh-"

"Oi-"

"Aghhhhhhh-"

"Black!"

"-aghhhhhh-"

"Sirius-"

"Aghhhhhh-"

"Orion-"

"Aghhhhhhh-"

"Black!"

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"I love you too!"

"AGHHHHHHH- oh."

You rolled your eyes, "Sorry, is this a good time for you to notice I'm here or...?"

"Oh, hush. But back to what you said. YOU LOVE ME!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! AGHHHHHHH-"

"We're not doing this again," you muttered. You shut him up but getting up and kissing. He immediately responded by wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you onto his lap. This kiss wasn't like any of your others. Maybe it was because you had just told each other those three words.

You pulled away for air and grinned at him, "That got you to shut up didn't it?"

"It seems it did."

You kissed him again, more roughly this time. He bit your lip lightly, asking for access. You let him and you started a full on make out session. Suddenly...

"STOP HAVING SEX!" 

James burst into the room with the other Marauders. They were out of breath after doing who knows what.

"Honestly," James started, "I thought I told you two not to do it! Besides, I said to use protection! Everything- all of my wise teachings- thrown back in my face!"

You grumbled, "James Potter, the only thing you'll have thrown in your face is my fist."

"Oh, hush, I'm your bestie," he winked at you.

"Unfortunately."

You grabbed the bottle from the bedside table and threw it at him, "OWIE!" he sobbed dramatically.

You rolled your eyes. "Mate, she's aggressive," James said to Sirius.

Sirius chuckled, "Indeed she is."

"Don't be such a baby, Fleamont," you spoke while making a grabby hand for the bottle. James cautiously handed it to you, slowly stepping forwards and placing it on the bed quickly before running multiple meters away. He was so dramatic.

You grabbed the bottle and hit Sirius on the head, half lightly, with each word you said, "I. Am. Not. Aggressive!"

Hitting him completely opposed your point. 

"Go away, you ass," muttered Sirius to James and slightly to Remus and Peter who just stood there with amused looks.

James faked being offended, "Ugh! The audacity!"

He stomped off with the others, leaving you and Sirius to peace and quiet once again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N 

i-i'm terribly sorry about this. I'm 99.9998763456% sure I'm drunk on sugar but I'm also 23.709468136% positive I'm not. 

Or, I might just be high. 

This is a tiny oneshot but oh well.

You know hangovers? I'm having a sugar one of those... a sugar coma.

Bye bye