JAMES POTTER ~ Drunk

"Darling?"

"Daaarling?" You felt someone shake you arm and you groan. What could he honestly want at three thirty in the morning?

You chose to ignore the needy boy and carry on sleeping...

...that was until he shook you again.

"Oi!" he whisper-shouted, "Darling, love, sweetheart, gorgeous, beautiful, waaaake uuuuppppp..."

"James..."

"I can't sleep," he spoke feinging sadness.

You rolled over and turned to face him but your eyes were half closed.

"Potter, what do you want?"

"To go to sleep."

"Then do that-"

"I can't!"

"Shhhh!" Sirius groaned sleepily, eyes still closed, "Go have sex somewhere else!"

You rolled your half-closed eyes, not that anybody could see in the darkness. "But, Bella, I'm wide awake!"

"Good for you. Do you want a medal?"

James kissed your forhead gently and, as much as you hated showing you were happy by his gesture, it made you smile.

"I like your smile," James whispered in your ear.

You opened your eyes fully, "Please tell me you didn't wake me up just to see my smile?"

"Well..."

"James. Fleamont. Potter. I swear to goddamn Merlin-"

"I'm hungry as well! Aaaaand a bit drunk-"

"Oh, Potter! We have school, you're gonna have a hangover and then McGonagall's gonna yell at you-"

"I'm hungryyyy!"

"Then get food- problem solved."

"But I want you to come," he pouted.

You sighed, you were completely exhausted.

"Thank you!" he said happily.

"Huh? What? N- James, what are you doing? I didn't say yes!" you whisper-shouted. James had picked you up anyway and was now taking you to the kitchens.

He managed to somehow get passed without getting caught.

---

Once you arrived, he put you down and you reached up to pull his hair.

"Ow!" he yelled in pain, grabbing where it hurt, "Don't do that! My hair is my identity!"

"Whatever- get a drink and some food and eat it. Then we go back to bed."

"I don't want to go back to bed!"

Drunk James was about as annoying as Sirius trying to sing in the shower. Merlin.

A drunk James Potter equaled a pain in the arse which equaled an exhausted Bella that was forcing herself not to punch her own boyfriend.

"Bella! Bella! Bella!"

You turned around to see James smirking lazily at you. You took a deep breath to remain patient. That was the best way to go.

"Did you know that... me loves you?"

You smiled lightly at him- as much as James in this state pissed you off, he was insanely adorable.

You didn't respond and just looked at him, causing him to pout.

"You don't loves me back?" He crossed his arms and turned away from you.

You sighed and walked towards him. He had decided to sit on the floor crossed legged. You walked to him and ran your hands through his hair. You bent down to kiss his forehead slightly.

"Of course I love you, Potter."

James turned towards you with hopeful eyes, "Promise?"

You took his hand and entwined both of your pinkies together, "Pinkie promise."

Suddenly, James jumped up, causing you to step back in surprise, "Sooooooo, if you loves me, you'll have seggsy time with me?"

"No," you sighed. (drunk consent in NOT consent)

"Awhhhh, why?" he asked sadly.

"Because you're drunk which isn't exactly the definition of permission."

"Fine. But... cuddles?"

You quirked an eyebrow at him, "In the kitchens?"

"No, in Slughorn's classroom, of course in the kitchens!"

You sighed, "How about we go to the common room and cuddle on the sofa there, yeah?"

His eyes lit up as he giggled and ran towards you for a hug, "Yayyy! Cuddles!"

---

You arrived in the common room and placed James steadily on the sofa before sitting down yourself.

James leaned towards you, grinning, "Why are you soooo pretty?"

You laugh.

Later, he starts laughing randomly making you look at him, "Hm? What's so funny?"

"Ok," he says to you. "I've got a... secret..."

He whispered the last word and you looked towards him, "Oh? What is the secret? Will you tell me?" you smirk.

"Ok," he nods, "But you can't tell Bella!"

You nod, playing along, "What? I promise not to tell."

James heaves out a dreamy sigh, "Okay then. Well, she is veeery hot, like, hotter than the sun! And I'm suuupppeeeerrr l-lucky to have hherr in my liiiifeeee! And shhheee's puhretty toooo?" he slurred, turning his head away from you.

You smirk, blushing slightly before letting out a slight laugh. He turns his head towards you before letting out a very dramatic gasp.

"BELLA?! What are you doing here?"

You grin, interlacing your fingers with his, "Making sure you don't do anything too crazy, love."

He gasped, "Me?! Crazy?! Puhlease!"

He later turned towards you and pointed towards his lips, "Kissy wissy woo!"

You grinned and leaned towards him while ressing your lips against his. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you so that you were straddling him. Your hands went to his hair and just as about the kiss was going to get deeper, you reluctantly pulled away.

James frowned, "Oh no! Did me hurt you?"

He was cute. You smiled, "No, darling, I just don't want to take things too far while your not in control of your actions."

"Ffffineee. That okay! You jusssst don't lovessss me b-back I guessss!"

You rolled your eyes, getting off his lap. Youlaid him down on the sofa, placing a pillow under his head before grabbing a blanket and putting it over him.

"Get some sleep, love. I love you."

James grinned, "Me loves youuu tttooo!" he spoke in a sing-song voice.

You kissed his forehead before sitting on an armchair near him, keeping him complany while he fell asleep. He was finally tired.

He looked towards you tiredly.

"I'm gonna have the worst hangover tomorrow."