please read!! (especially if you've requested <3)

ok I SWEAR on everything holy that the next chapter will be a story

but for the people who've requested, I'm letting you know now that PLEASE be patient with the stories! I have so many requests and it comes in a first come first serve sort of situation.

So, for example, if you requested to me 5 minutes ago, you are going to have to wait for at LEAST another 20 stories and common sense would tell you that it could take a while.

And if you're rude about it the literally forget about even having your story. You need to please take into account my mental health, school and other things. 

This is in no way aimed at everyone!! Only, like, 5 people but I'm letting everyone know before they were about to send me an angryass paragraph saying I'm taking too long.

but yeah just letting you know that please be patient with me!

and please check regularly to see if I've replied to any requests because I sometimes have some follow up question and can't write the story unless you reply!

AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! <3

OK IM NO TRYING TO BRAG OR ANYTHING BUT MY BF GOT ME ONE OF THOSE 7FT TEDDIES, LINDORS, RINGS, AND A MATCHING NECKLACE BUT NOT THOSE DISGUSTINGLY CHEESY ONES (THEY ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD AND YOU CANT TELL WE WERE TRYING TO MATCH)

and then he sent me a note calling me a bitch 

BUT ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS