REMUS LUPIN ~ Make Him Jealous

"So little bitch boy wants to be punched. Bish bash bosh!"

MAKE HIM JEALOUS

"Hey, princess," Remus smiled, kissing your cheek as he sat down next to you on the sofa. You were staying at his house for the Christmas holidays and it had been great.

"Hello, love," you smiled back, looking up from your book.

"What are you-"

"Remus!" Hope Lupin spoke in a sing-song voice.

"Oh Lord," he muttered, "When Mum sings my name like that, she wants me to go out somewhere."

He turned to his mother who had just entered the room, "Okay, Mum, where is it you want me to go?"

She chuckled, "Come on, sweetheart, it's Christmas Eve, you and Aurora-"

"Rory, Mrs. Lupin-"

"Yeah, sorry- and call me Hope. Anyway, you two should go out somewhere- have some fun!"

Remus grinned and so did you, "I mean, sure, Mum, but where?"

"Well, Remus," Lyall Lupin started as he walked into the room, wrapping an arm around Hope's waist, "Your mum and I were saying that you're too responsible."

Remus scoffed, "I'm not too responsible! Yeah- in fact, in fact, today when I made my bed, all I did was put the blanket on neatly over everything just to make it look like I had done my bed- the covers and bed sheets underneath were all hoovy-doovy! Now tell me I'm too responsible again, I dare you!"

He was adorable. He was adorable in thinking that barely making his bed was irresponsible

But you groaned, "Love... I haven't made my bed since I was...In fact, I don't think I've ever made my bed before."

Remus gasped, "That's atrocious- absolutely atrocious! You wicked old witch!"

"Hey!" Hope laughed, "That wicked old witch is a girlfriend that you love and care for!"

Lyall rolled his eyes, "Point is, you need a bad influence like Rory in your life."

Was that a compliment or insult?

But it seemed like it was meant to be a good thing for Remus so you'd take it as a compliment.

Remus groaned, "Okay, okay. Where is it you want me to go so that I 'lose some responsibility'? I might I remind you that when Rory and I get married and start a family-"

"Awh," you grinned.

"-you'll be wishing, just wishing that you didn't take away some of my responsibility!"

This earned an eye roll from his dad, once again, and, like you, an 'awww' from Hope.

"Hope, darling, let's get to the point," Lyall muttered exhaustedly.

"We want you to sneak into a club!" Hope grinned.

Oh Merlin. So they were fun parents. They were the ones to suggest you sneak into a bloody club.

"Ooooh, yeah!" you laughed excitedly. 

"Hope will show you how to make a fake ID like she used to do with her muggle friends when they were at...versyunicity?"

"University, love," Hope laughed. 

She then grabbed yours and Remus' hands and dragged you away.

On the bright side, Remus said it would give you the chance to become closer to each other (if that was even possible).

---

After you and Remus, who was very reluctant, had made your fake ID's, you both got dressed.

Hope and Lyall then told you that their neighbours kids from next door were coming too. They were muggles and some of Remus' best friends. They were also 18 and 20 so therefore there were at least some adults with the two of you.

You had already met Josh and Dianna when you first arrived at the Lupin's and you had all taken a liking to each other.

When you arrived at the club, you were immediately excited...you were also immediately hit with the smell of alcohol.

You and Remus managed to get away with the fake ID's.

"Well, that body guard, clearly isn't responsible enough if he can't recognise the fact that we have fake ID's," Remus mumbled.

You sighed and turned to face him. You held his hands and placed a kiss on his lips, "Remus, love, loosen up a bit, okay? Go and dance a bit, yeah? Have something to drink-"

"No! I am not getting drunk!" he retorted.

"Fine, I won't force you. But at least try to have some fun, darling?" you asked desperately.

He huffed, "Fine."

Remus was right, he didn't need alcohol to loosen up. All he needed was 3 glasses of Sprite and he was on the dance floor, dancing- turns out all he needed was sugar and caffeine.

But the problem was... all he was doing was dancing with one of his friends that had come along, Josh.

You sat at the bar miserable, sipping on a margarita of some sort.

Dianna slid into the bar stool next to you. 

"Okay, what's wrong?" 

"What? Nothing!"

She looked at you pointedly and you sighed, "The whole point of tonight was so that Remus and I could become closer and have more fun, but we've barely even spoken since we got here!"

"Ahhh, I see," she tutted, "So little bitch boy wants to be punched. Bish bash bosh!"

You chuckled, "God, no!"

"Well then, let's move onto plan B."

"Which is...what exactly...?" you raised a brow.

"Make him jealous!" she laughed. "Go talk to another boy, grab Remus' attention by doing so and when we all sit down to eat, talk about how great and kind and funny the boy was, no matter how boring and idiotic he really is! That'll make anyone jealous."

You rolled your eyes with a smile, "I can't do that to Remus."

"Uhhh, yes. You can!" she insisted. "Pleaseee do it! For me? Look, this has ought to be the most dull clubs I've ever been to and I'm bored as fuck. This will be my source of entertainement!"

You didn't know whether to follow through or shout at her for finding a jealous Remus entertaing... then again, you would as well.

"Fine," you huffed.

You saw a cute boy (but nowhere near as good looking as Remus) standing by booth and walked over to him, smiling.

He turned to you and smirked, looking you up and down.

"Hey," he muttered, still smirking.

"Hey," you smirked back.

"What's a gorgeous girl such as yourself doing alone on a night like this?"

Oh, so he was that type of flirt. Ew.

Oh well, just go with the flow.

The game was on.

A/N

Please, I have no idea what this is.

Oh well.

There will be a part 2 to this and it'll be published whenever I have the motivation to write it