"Looks like it."

Paige didn't say a word. All she did was stare ahead at the field. She shut her eyes and tilted her head to the side. Someone was really angry right now and it wasn't the friends she was sitting beside.

"Scott..." Stiles started slowly, "The other night seeing my dad get hit over the head by Matt, and.... And Paige getting shot at." He released a long sigh, "While I was just lying there and I can't even more, it just- I want to help, you know, but I can't do the things that you can do. I can't-"

"It's okay."

"We're losing, dude."

Coach interjected in their conversation instantly, "The hell are you talking about? Game hasn't even started yet. Now, Paige you're supposed to be in. And you-" He pointed at Stiles, "Now put on your helmet and get out there. You're in for Greenberg."

"What?" Stiles' eyes widened in pure shock, "What happened to Greenberg?"

"What happened to Greenberg?" Coach just scoffs, "He sucks. You suck slightly less."

"I'm playing?" Stiles continued to gape and then looked over at Paige, "On the field?" His head whipped to look at Scott, "With the team?"

"Yes, unless you'd rather play with yourself."

"Wait, don't lead him-"

"I already did that today, twice."

Paige scrunched her face up, "Stiles!"

"Get the hell out there!"

Paige grabbed her helmet and went running out onto the field. She stopped when Jackson walked past her, she breathed in and then put her helmet on. She twirled her lacrosse stick and kept herself calm. She looked at the crowd again, watching as her Aunt Odette placed a hand on Gerard's shoulder and walked off. Her uncle was even there now, he was just standing beside the benches instead of sitting with everyone.

"Paige..."

She looked over at Stiles, "Hm?"

"We can do this, right?"

"Totally." Paige shot a smile over to him since she knew she could play the game just fine. While Stiles was incredibly nervous. He was not the best at this in the first place, granted, he never got that much practice.

"Paige!"

She flinched at the sudden voice filling her ears. Her eyes flickered over to where Scott was seated and he just mouths, listen closely. Paige shot him a rather confused look and focused her hearing. Which she wasn't even good at in the first place. She turned her head around and searched for who was making Scott uncomfortable. Her shoulders drop as she listened to Gerard threaten to kill people in the crowd, which included everyone she cared about. Her Aunt Maggi was on that list.

"Oh... shit..." Paige shut her eyes tightly and looked at Scott again, "What do we do?"

Scott didn't say anything as his jaw clenched, he was in deep thought now. Paige looked directly at Jackson while on the field and then yelped when the whistle blew. She wasn't focusing on her powers so the sound was overwhelming and sudden.

"Focus on the game for now."

Paige whipped her head and nodded as she smiled at Scott through her helmet. She twirled her lacrosse stick and caught the ball instead of Stiles, she gave him a look for being so distracted before she ran across the field. But it seems like it was hard for their team now. She was placed on another part of the field, leaving Stiles alone in his area. Unfortunately, he kept messing up. She brought her hands up to her head and sighed softly.