"You didn't feel like, you bitch! Just wait till I get my hands on you, " she yelled running towards me. A minute later we were both running around the Mall like Little children on a sugar rush. While people stare at us like we were crazy. Well, I don't know about Tiana she acts like she got a few screws loose.

_______________

  "Wow lily this dress is so beautiful, you look hot " T whispered as she stares at my dress.

  " I certainly do look hot " I mumbled posing like a model weirdly might I add. Tiana bursts into a laugh.

  "Now you just look like a dying penguin " she added shaking her dramatically in disappointment.

"And how would you know what a dying penguin looks like " I questioned amusingly. She ignored the question and continue applying her makeup, She has been doing that for an hour now, she wasn't even doing any real makeup she has been trying different lipstick all evening searching for the one that supposedly goes with her dress, you can't help it with Tiana She is crazy.

     " yea I found the perfect lipstick to go with my dress how does it look," she asked with a creepy smile staring at her lip I couldn't find anything different it looks exactly like the last one. I can't tell her that  It does look good on her though so I won't be lying if I say it looks pretty.

    "It looks absolutely beautiful on you, Are we ready to go now" I answered. Leaving no room for her to further question.

"Yes we are ready to go, I already booked a cab, it will be here any minute from now" she answered putting on her heels.

  *Ding dong* *ding dong*

   We both stare at each other wondering who was at the door.

   "Did you order a room service?" I asked, as shook her head, I signed walking towards the door. I checked the pinhole to see Kelvin. Well, that's a shocker.

   "I don't want you going clubbing tonight," kelvin said coming into the apartment with a pissed up expression,

   "Hello, how are you doing lily, am fine thank you" I sarcastically replied. Giving him the stink eyes.

   "I don't want you to go to the club tonight"  he ordered ignoring my comments.

  "And who are you to determine that?" I angrily asked I may like his annoying ass but I certainly take orders from nobody.

"Your husband!! " he retorted

"Maybe You forgot that you are just my fake husband" I replied. I regretted saying it immediately it left my lip when I saw the hurt expression on his face.

  "It doesn't matter am still your husband anyway" he answered masking his hurt expression. As he glares at him and I glared right back at him. As we began a glaring competition.

" Sorry to interrupt you guys but we have an important p......."

"Stay out of this " we both simultaneously yell at Tiana cutting her conversation short.

  "Alright geez fine am going, I will be waiting for you at the lobby hurry up with whatever you guys are doing, you can even kiss him to fasten the process" she replied, walking out of the suite with her pulse.

   I blush seeing kelvin lips so close to mine, I was so busy arguing with him that I didn't notice how close we have gotten.

    "A blush is not going to get you out of this one Missy you are not going and that's final" he replied still glaring at me. He is such a  Jerk, fuck face

   "This is for telling me what to do, " I said before kicking his little friend a little too harder than I intended, I watch him groan in pain squatting down. I quickly went inside my room to get my pulse.

  "Can you stop aiming at my little man every damn time, how are we going to make cute babies if you destroy him" he murmured in pain. Serves him right... I ignored

     "Hey come back here we are not done with this conversation yet " I heard him call behind me.

   "That conversation is over, just go back home and leave me the hell alone. " I yelled back ignoring him.

  "Hell no!! Especially not when you are looking so sexy" he yelled back.

  ____________________________________

  A/N

Hey guys  I hope you like this chapter if you don't forget to vote and comment.

Your favorite part and why??

Seasonal greetings to you all

Till next update

Love you guys

Bye

Star ✳️