chapter 17

*Lily dress and shoes 👆 *

Lilian pov

I needed to call Tiana to help me get the material that I will need to complete my dress. I searched around for my cell phone and couldn't find it anywhere. I went to the living room to search around for it but I still couldn't find the damn phone. Arggggg Were could the fucking phone be!

I found Kelvin suit instead on my couch he must have forgotten to give it to me. He really likes the one I made. I offered to wash the suit for him earlier, for throwing up my breakfast on him. I had completely forgotten about the suit. I took the suit from the couch and made my way up the stairs to my small laundry room. After I finish the laundry. I heard my damn cellphone ringing, I had completely forgotten I was searching for the phone earlier.

I listened to where the sound was coming from to know where the phone was, I found my self walking towards my bedroom to find the phone laying on my bed. I picked the phone up without looking at the caller.

T* "hey girl "* Tiana cheerful said into the phone. I miss hearing her voice even though we just spoke to each other last night.

L* "hey T I wanted to call you earlier thank God you called "* I said into the phone with a sigh of relief going over to my closet as I brought out the dress.

T* "Any problem girl you sound strange to do you have anybody you want me to beat up for you just tell me the name you know is your girl" * she confidently asked as I rolled my eyes I trust Tiana to always overreact over little issues. Back in college, she punched a guy's nose because he refused to apologize for bumping into me and causing my books to fall on the floor.

T*" don't you Roll your damn eye at me and tell me what is a wrong young lady. She sternly said.

L* " calm down T There is nothing wrong I just need you to do me a favor please " * I sweetly said into the phone. As I sat down on my bed using my free hand to play with the loose strand of my hair.

T* 'spill it Li what do you want me to do for you "* she curiously asked. I signed before replying.

L* "I just need you to help me get some materials from the mall and bring them to my apartment. I will explain the rest when you get to my apartment pretty please "*. She was silent for a while before answering.

T* "OK fine I will do it but remind me why I am doing this again"*. She sarcastically asks I know she couldn't resist me but she will never admit it.

L* " because you love me "* I said more sweetly. She scoff

T* " yea right just text me what you need Li"* she ordered I could tell she was rolling her eyes.

L*" KK. see you later T " I said into the phone before hanging up.

I looked at the beautiful half done dress laying on my bed. As I went to get my material from the cabinet and brought out some of the materials I had, before texting Tiana the names and color for the materials I needed.

I brought out my mannequin from the side of the closet and wore the dress on the mannequin. I brought out my measurement tape some scissors and my sewing kit I started taking measurements of the materials and cutting the materials I already had. I went back to my sketchbook to see the original design of the dress. The dress brought back so many memories. It reminds me of the last conversation I had with my mom before the accident.

*flashback*

"what are you still doing up so late sweetie you know me and your dad will be leaving for the wedding tonight we will be back by tomorrow night " I look up and saw my mom looking at me with a smile as she leans on my door. I was sitting on my reading table trying to finish sketching my new design but I just couldn't get it right.

"mom I will go to bed right after I finish my designs but am stuck," I said with a sign totally frustrated.

"let me see sweetie," she said walking towards me. I gave her my sketchbook to view the sketch I made. She looks at it then smiles at me.

"honey you just need to make a big bow tie around the waist and make it an off-shoulder gown with a lot of flares," she said wriggle her eyebrows with a sweet smile as I smiled at in return.

"Thanks, mom you are the best," I said to her as she kisses my cheeks

"make sure you go to bed right after OK sweetie I will see my two babies Tomorrow OK dear," she said giving me another kiss on my head. I wish I did see her tomorrow but that was the last conversation I had with my mom and she was gone forever.

After searching for a minute I finally found the designs I smile at the beautiful design of the dress

( I am too lazy to describe what the dress looks like so check it out 👆 )

I worked a little on the dress with the material I had. I got really tasty so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I heard the doorbell ring

*Ding Dong*

I quickly walked to the door knowing it was definitely going to be Tiana at the door. Cause Vivi earlier called to inform me about spending the night at her boyfriend's house. I didn't have any problems with it Vivi is a Grown woman and can make decisions for her besides I have seen the kid, he really loves my sister. So who am I to object. My sister got her self a nice boyfriend and she has a social life. While I have never had a boyfriend or even had my first kiss and am still a virgin. I was never really ready for a relationship or even had the time for one. That has been my excuse for years now.

I opened the door and met a smiling Tiana holding lots of shopping bags. I just shake my head at her smiling I wasn't surprised because Tiana was those kinds of people that go to the store just for a carton of milk and end up buying the whole store. I opened the door wide for her to come In before talking to some of the shopping bags from her.

"what! I couldn't resist it " she said with a smirk. I roll my eyes at her as I made my way up the stairs with the shopping bags. I could hear Tiana climbing after me. I opened the door to my room and drop the shopping bags on my bed, Tiana also dropped the shopping bags with her.

"wow Lily you finally want to complete this dress what's the special occasion," she asked with a raised eyebrow as she stares at the dress on the mannequin, I had this dress back in college. I refused to complete it because it reminds me so much about my mom. My mom helps a lot to finish the design of the dress. I was supposed to complete the dress the day of the accident, I never have the strength to complete the dress again.

I hope I could complete the dress for tomorrow's event. I smile and looked at Tiana who was already shoving her mouth with chips. I know she must have bought a lot of junk food from the mall. She is like obsessed with them

" Kelvin parents throwing a party on my behalf tomorrow and you are going to come with me. What do you think T are you in or what " I ask with a smirk cause I know she can't resist parties. I saw as a smile made its way to her face that turn into a smirk. Bingo I got her.

"let's get our dresses ready bitch" she said with a smirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did don't forget to leave your vote and comment.

Lily finally opened up a little about her past the dress must mean so much Why do you think she wants to wear it to the party??

Tell me your Favorite moments' guys and why??

Love you guys

Til next update

Byee

Star 🌟