chapter 6

@anomalousmaverick
@lizzyibukun

thank you for supporting me and for your encouragement in this book I dedicate this chapter to you 💖and to those of you that voted for my book thank you for your support guy's 💞 you

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••~••••••••••••••••••

There is so much I feel for you
So much I can't tell
I try to stay away
But there is an irresistible attraction
Pulling me closer

Star 🌟

( I thought of adding a little spice hope you guys like it )

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kelvin pov

As I stare at her picture I didn't know when a silly smile made it is to my face it's like I was relieved she was the one, and I don't know what was wrong with me because I hardly smile. I look up to see Tony typing on his phone.

"Dude where is she now," I asked him with my usual expressionless face and he fucking smile "she is in the park " I immediately spoke through the intercom Ryan "cancel all my meetings for today Ryan I have a personal matter to attend to " I heard a faint "yes sir "

"Tony which park are you talking of because there are like a dozen parks in the city," I said in frustration The idiot was mocking me "dude relax she is in joggers park," he said laughing.

I don't fucking see what is funny he is going crazy I tell you. I took my cellphone phone from my desk shoving it in my suit pocket and indicating to Tony that we should get going "someone is impatient " he murmured but I fucking held him.

"You said what man, " I asked him with a raised eyebrow daring him to repeat himself. After a few minutes of the intense stare, He finally said "nothing Man "and signed defected.

"I thought so, " I said with a smirk and slap his cheek playfully whispering "good boy " he removed my hand from his cheek with a frown on his face and made his way out of my office with a frown causing me to chuckle going after him.

Immediately we came out of the office we made our way toward the elevator. we were greeted by my flirting secretary who was as usual dressed in a tight dress that barely covered her skin seriously how can she breathe in those. They were just only two people on this floor my
P. A and my secretary, ignoring her.

We made our way into my private elevator which took us to the ground floor as we made our way out of the building to the private parking area we both got into my car, I decided to drive us to the park.

~~~~~~

After a few minutes of Tony screaming the songs on the radio which simply means murdering all the songs we held on the radio and attempting to murder me with his choking voice and me almost pushing him out of my car we finally arrived at the park.

I parked my car and asked Tony to wait for me in the car, he didn't want to stay at first but I convinced him to stay then I went in search of her I don't know what the hell was wrong with me but I was getting happy to see her again DAMN!

I hate all women, and I hate her because of this fucking deal so I should not feel like this towards her I am only going to tolerate her for the company's sake and nothing else.

I immediately spotted her sitting down on a bench close to the children playing ground, I went closer to her and saw that she was deep in thoughts with a sad frown on her pretty face "pretty" what the hell just shut up man I told my self I am not thinking straight.

I decided to sit with her on the bench, she barely acknowledges my presence she must be deep in thoughts.

After some minutes which feels like a fucking hour I finally spoke "what had made the feisty queen sad " I said moving closer to her she turned to look at me with the look on her I could tell she recognizes me. I could not help but smirk at her shocked expression.

~~~~~~~

Lilian pov

I am freaking out, what the hell is he doing here? why is he sitting down so close to me? why is he staring at me like that? and most especially why is there a smirk on his sexy face! did I just say sexy arggg he is an "idiot " but he is a sexy one my subconscious argument back? Shut up I say blocking my subconscious. I finally spoke after the awkward silence that fell between us.

"What are you doing here fuck face," I ask him with newfound confidence and mentally congratulate myself for not stuttering. He chuckled and it was like the "sound of music"

(😉you know the movie right )

I could listen to it all day "feisty why are you here all by yourself alone " he asked staring at me with an amused look. We both had a nickname for each other which is very interesting. I tell you.

but mine is way better and creative. while his own Is just a copy write. Seriously "feisty" he could not even come up with anything better.

"None of your business fuck face" I answered with a stoic face two can play that game arrogant prick I muttered to my self

Before he could reply to my comment another man just came out from behind the beach and yell" tell her already man I have been waiting here for 20minute".

"What the hell are you doing here man I told you to wait in the car " fuck face said standing up from the bench pissed. He is so controlling how can he order someone like that " rude" much

" I was bored dude," the man said in a bored tone and muttered "controlling jerk " under his breath I smiled controlling myself not to laugh at the comment but seriously I like this dude already.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

What do you guys think about this chapter??

What is your favorite moment??

Which nickname is better??

If you like this chapter please vote and comment

Love you guys

Til next update

Byee

Star 🌟