chapter 7

A/N

Thank you for Checking Out my book and for your support in this journey. I dedicate this chapter to all of you That had read my book or voted for my Book So Far.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And don't forget to vote👍

Xoxo "wink"

------------------------------------------------------------
Even when I think
I can't go on.
And can't make it
The thoughts of you
Keep my hope alive

Star 🌟

•••••••••••••~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lilian pov

"I am Tony and you beautiful lady," the man next to fuck face said stretching forth his hand for me to shake with a grin on his cute face Yay he is hot. but not as hot as fuck face my subconscious says. Yuck, I can believe you just said that I said to her.

What I admire a handsome guy when I see one she said defending herself. I just mentally roll my eyes. I can see fuck face glaring at him like he wants to murder him.

"Lilian" but you can call me Lily, " I say stretching forth my hand to shake Tony unfortunately the dude had other ideas in his head, he brought my hands to his lip and put a lingering kiss on my hand.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady like you," he said wriggle his eyebrows causing me to chuckle. He smiled and whispers " this controlling jerk here Is Kelvin," he said causing me to laugh at his cuteness.

he is unknowingly cheering me up after a crazy day but unfortunately, fuck fa... I mean Kelvin has to interrupt.

"What did you tell her dude," he said with a pissed voice. Nothing man just telling her how great you are Tony said winking at me. I just chuckled at him finding my new friend.

Kelvin slapped Tony playfully on his head getting an " ouch watch it man, not the hairdo you know how long I spent in the mirror making my hair perfect" he said in a whining tone using his hand to arrange his hair.

I could not help but laugh to see a full-grown man behaving like a little kid.

" Lilian I have something important to discuss with you," Kelvin said in a serious tone I looked at Tony and found all trace of amusement gone from his face. Wired

"What do you want to discuss with me "I curiously asked him

"Something important " he answered with sarcasm in his voice. Who does he think he is
demanding to talk to me like he owns me without explanation he can be a serial killer, I do not trust him.

"Lilian" he called snapping me out of my thoughts ." We have to talk somewhere private so you have to come with me to my house which is not very far from here," he said in an ordering tone.

"What!! come with you to your house," I said a bit shocked
"Did you plan to kidnap me" I seriously asked him?

Tony chuckled finding this amusing and said to Kelvin "you are scaring her man"