Chapter 1:New Victim

Jungkook P.O.V

I keep an eye on the clients as they depart, which means I have to clear up the tables and prepare them for the next round of guests. After wiping the tables, I took the dishes to the kitchen and began washing them in preparation for the next dinner. I noticed my manager approaching me out of the corner of my eye. "I'm guessing he wants me to work overtime..." I hoped to be able to leave a little earlier. I stand in front of him, waiting for him to speak.

"I know you want to go home, but I need you to work overtime since you are the only one that makes 99 percent of our customers feel at ease." He replied, his eyes bright with hope as he looked at me. I simply sighed, nodding my head in agreement.

"Great! Oh, and if any wealthy individuals or families come here, please be sure to offer them whatever they desire or require, okay?" With a wide smile on his face, he told me before he departed. I kept cleaning the plates until they were clean. I exited the kitchen and prepared to serve the patrons.

Taehyung P.O.V

The fragrance of cooking welcomed me as I entered the restaurant. "Mr Kim, welcome to Haehwoondae Restaurant." Says a female waitress.

I just nodded my head. "Can I get a private room, please? " I asked looking at her in the eyes. She blushes and looked down. "O-Of c-course Mr Kim." She stuttered and started leading the way. I chuckled and followed her.

She looked at me when we entered the room and stated "This is your personal space. Mr Kim, another waiter will accompany you to ensure that you receive what you require." She then walked away.

I sat in the recliner and took out my phone, looking through Instagram and liking people's postings.

"Hello sir, I'm here to accompany you for the night." A voice said.
I looked up and it was a male whose face was like an angel  I checked him out for a few minutes.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

"Well, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Would you like to look at the menu?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yes, please," I said looking at him with a smirk on my face. He hands me the menu and I took it from his hands. 

"Hmm, Jungkook, what a lovely name but I would prefer Kim Jungkook, Can't wait to make him mine,I thought and started chuckling.

I patted the empty chair next to me and said, "You can sit next to me." He hesitated at first, but finally sat alongside me with his hands on his lap. My eyes skimmed the menu and found exactly what I was looking for. "Can I get a glass of wine and some Sundubujjigae?" I inquired. He took down my order and then got up to go get me food.

Narrator P.O.V

Jungkook was waiting for the server to get Taehyung's food his mind couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. " His SHARP eyes, a sharp jawline that can cut my finger if I touch it- WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HIM HE IS JUST A CUSTOMER NOTHING ELSE BUT HE IS TOO HANDSOME AHHHHH!" Jungkook thought that his face went bright red. 

The server gave Jungkook a worried glance. "Are you unwell, Jungkook? Is it because your face is flushed?" As he rests his palm on Jungkook's brow, the server inquires. "Woah, you're on fire." According to the server. "Oh, it's not that I'm sick; it's just that something is going on in my head. Changbin, don't be concerned "Jungkook expressed his hope that Changbin would accept his response. Changbin gave Jungkook a sidelong glance before shrugging his shoulders and accepting his response. "So, there you have it. The meal can be found here." Changbin says as he hands Jungkook the bowl that was on a tray. "Thank you so much. Is there a bottle of wine left?" Jungkook inquired as he accepted the tray containing the food. "Oh, and there's a bottle of wine in the fridge. Please allow me to obtain it on your behalf." While going to grab a bottle of wine, Changbin said.

The next 5 minutes

Changbin came back with a bottle of wine in his hand, He gave Jungkook the bottle. Jungkook took the bottle and left to give Taehyung his dinner. 

KTH P.O.V

I was getting rid of some old phone numbers. I put my phone away and slapped a genuine smile on my face as soon as the door opened, so I didn't come across as impolite. He sets my food on the table, then gets a glass cup, opens the wine bottle, and pours the wine into it. He didn't establish eye contact with me and instead looked down at the ground, as if it were the most intriguing thing to look at. "You know you don't have to look down..." I replied as I gently tipped his chin up. When our gazes locked, I said quietly, "You can always look at me." In embarrassment, he blushed and covered his face with his palm. I laughed and moved closer to him. With a grin on my face, I thought to myself, "What a cutie."

As he held the platter, Jungkook replied, "I hope you enjoy the dinner, Sir." "Kim Taehyung, you can call me Taehyung," I stated that I would like to introduce myself. For a handshake, I extended my hand. Jungkook hesitated at first, but then took my hand in his and we both shook hands. "Well, it's good to meet you," says Jungkook. He stumbled over his words. "It's lovely to meet you as well," I said with a smile. I exclaimed gleefully.

________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued...