Chapter 15: Am I?

Warning 🔞: Sexual scenes, foul language, abuse, substances

Recap:

"It's fine." Taehyung smiled menacingly making the two maids tremble in fear. "I can always fix both of your brains to make you think clearly, right?"

Before they knew it their heads were hit by a swing of the hammer. They screamed, blood dripping down from the side of their heads. Taehyung hit them again but with more force. The two maids were bleeding at an alarming level, with bruises on their heads.

Taehyung tossed the hammer to the side, looking at the two maids who were bleeding their heads off, crying in pain.

He rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. He paused, "Next time, mind your own business unless you both want your children to suffer." He then walks upstairs to his bedroom.

____

2 days later

9:30 pm

Taehyung fixes his tie and then looks at himself in the mirror.  He looked over his shoulder and glanced at Jungkook, he was on his knees with a bruised cheek and neck with his hands cuffed behind his back. Taehyung laughed a bit, "You wouldn't look like that if you'd just listen, don't you think?"

Jungkook lowers his head down, letting out a small "Yes, Master."

Taehyung turns around and walks over to Jungkook, kneeling to his level. "Tonight we're going to a business party, okay? Do me a favour and behave, you'll get a reward if you do." Taehyung whispers seductively as he caresses Jungkook's face. "If you don't..." Taehyung glares at Jungkook, gripping the younger male's bruised cheek. "...I won't be lenient towards you when we get back."

Jungkook nods, whimpering in pain. Taehyung lets go of Jungkook's face before standing up. He pulls Jungkook up to stand and uncuffs him. "Go get ready, we have an hour before we go."

Jungkook went to the bathroom took a shower and did skin care. Taehyung sat on his bed with his legs crossed.

After 30 minutes Jungkook came out of the shower, he covered up the bruises with make-up and did his hair. Now all he has to do is put on his clothes and collar.

Taehyung looks up from his phone and smirks. "Before you do put on anything, you'll need this first." Taehyung got up and grabbed a vibrator from the drawers. Jungkook watches his spouse walk up to him and shoves the toy into his anus. Jungkook was startled by the object that was pushed inside of him, he felt stretched by not as stretched out the way Taehyung's dick would make him feel. Taehyung chuckled and planted kisses on his spouse's shoulder, hugging him from behind.

"You're going to be a beautiful mess once I'm done with you."

Jungkook blushed by the comment. Taehyung let him go and sat on the bed watching his spouse.

"Now put on your clothes or else you are going to stay here and get fucked senseless.~"

Jungkook puts on his undergarments then a white dress shirt, black dress pants, chain harness belt single shoulder strap, his collar, a black long suit jacket, and black shoes. He puts on cologne and earrings.

(A/n: Here's a visual)