Chapter 9: Chaos

Recap:

Taehyung chuckled before lowering his gaze to face Jungkook. " Absolutely not; why not give it a shot if you're so curious? "

Then Taehyung manoeuvres a cigarette between the younger man's lips. Jungkook then took a breath of the poison and pulled out the stick to exhale while coughing slightly.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. " Well, you answered your own question."

Jungkook drank a bottle of water, giving Taehyung his cigarette.

Taehyung took it and just smoked it like nothing.

_________

The two spend the rest of the time in silence. Jungkook was quite nervous as he felt like if he even says something Taehyung is going to hit him. Taehyung took a glance at the younger and to up. "Get up. We're going to watch a movie," Taehyung said before he went inside. Jungkook quickly got up, following the CEO. The two went to their room and changed their clothes, then went to their indoor cinema. Taehyung put on an explicit movie for them to watch as they sat close to one another. He encircles jungkook's waist while gazing intently at the film. Even though he had participated in sexual acts before, Jungkook was beginning to feel uneasy as they appeared.

Taehyung's unreadable expression covered his face as he fixed his eyes on the youngster. Taehyung giggled as Jungkook gulped and nervously glanced at him before returning to the movie. "Don't be frightened, baby. I won't harm you." Taehyung was hugged by Jungkook as he grinned and gazed at him. Along with smiling, Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's cheeks." What a sweet bunny."

"Your sweet bunny"
.
.
.
.

___

A few days later...

At the restaurant.

Changbin has been concerned for Jungkook because the police haven't responded to him in a while. The manager touches Changbin's shoulder while observing him. " Are you worried about Jungkook specifically?" Changbin groaned and nodded as he questioned. "I contacted the police, but they haven't responded. Do you believe Taehyung is actually watching over Kookie?"

The manager made a shoulder shrug. " I'm not absolutely sure, but I doubt Mr. Kim would act in such an extreme manner; he's not that crazy."

Changbin looked shockedly at his manager. "Sir, I've heard he slept with people, and he exudes this air of mystery; he seems the sort to do anything to Kookie-"

The news was on as the news reporter was outlining the situation when Changbin paused as he observed everyone rushing to the staff break area where the television was located.

"One of the police officers has gone missing, Park Seojoon, the police department has said that they are still investigating at the moment but they do hope that they find him."Changbin shook his head and turned to face the supervisor. "You see, Sir, THIS EVIDENCES MY POINT! TAEHYUNG HAD TO DO SOMETHING, RIGHT?" Everyone on the staff turned to face Changbin and gave him a bewildered expression. " What are you referring to?" Kia enquired. Changbin gestures at the TV. "Did you miss it? Since Taehyung currently has Jungkook and the cops have vanished, you know that Jungkook is in grave danger in the hands of that repulsive, shameless monster. He might have killed a police officer. " After that, everyone on staff chuckled, except for Changbin and the manager.

"Taehyung is too good to perform such a thing, you're too humorous."

"You're just jealous because you're not as successful as him, but he's a decent man."

"Jungkook is well taken care of and undoubtedly enjoying the high life right now."

Just groaning and rolling his eyes, Changbin. "This man has brainwashed you all! Since the majority of you are women, it makes sense that you would adore him."

Eyes rolling, Kia said. "No, we are merely presenting the truth. Why do you care so much about Jungkook, hmm? Do you feel anything for him at all?"

"Of course not; to me, he is akin to a younger brother. Unlike all of you, I'm concerned for his safety." Kia laughed at that. "We care about him, but at the moment he is living independently with a powerful man who can give Kookie anything. You are overthinking, in my opinion. We'll strive to find Kookie if there are any other cases involving Taehyung, but now, I believe Kookie is alright."

Changbin nodded after a brief moment of hesitation. "Okay, now, let's see."

____

In Taehyung's opulent yacht, Jungkook reclined back in the plush chair and took in the sunset. Taehyung arrived and approached his wine rack. He took a whiskey bottle and two glasses, then sat down next to Jungkook and poured him a drink. Taehyung nodded as Jungkook said, "Thank you, babe," before pouring himself a drink. Jungkook sighed as he turned to face Taehyung. " How have you found this honeymoon thus far?" Before taking a sip of the beverage, Jungkook questioned.

Taehyung finishes the last of the glass and turns to face Jungkook. "I love it and I am having a wonderful time along with you. Do you enjoy what you've seen thus far?"

Jungkook made a head nod. "I do, indeed. However, I've been pondering about what I'll do when you return to work because it will be lonely."

Before responding, Taehyung gave Jungkook a brief moment of attention. "No need to worry, my love; you have all you desire. Do you suddenly find yourself missing someone?"

"Yes, but all I'm saying is that since you're gone and I have very little to do, I'd like to at least have some company. Everything here is done for me whilst I sit in the room and look pretty."

Taehyung rubs Jungkook's back. "Even though that is the case, a lot of individuals would genuinely give anything—and I mean anything—to be in your positions. In addition, your mother abandoned you like you weren't important, and it seems like your young buddies aren't making an effort to even check on you. As you can see, I am the only one who genuinely cares about your well-being; I am able to provide for all of your needs and desires, whereas the people from your prior life just thought about themselves. They will stop at nothing to obtain their goals and treat you like nothing. Love, cherish this way of life."

After giving his husband's statement some consideration, Jungkook began to understand Taehyung's perspective. After all, no one dared to speak to Taehyung, and his mother is undoubtedly living the high life now that she has the money. No one helped him or even loved him as much as Taehyung does; he lavishes him with affection and presents, giving him everything he could possibly need. Tears slowly slid down Jungkook's cheeks, the younger hugged Taehyung, crying on Taehyung's shoulder, getting his shirt soaked with his tears.

Taehyung hugs back and kisses Jungkook's ear. " It's okay, baby, I'm here for you. let it all out."

Jungkook cries more while griping onto the older's shirt. "T-thank you...so much for being by my side..." Taehyung smiled. "That's my job as your husband, you're my top priority and forever will be. Now, wipe those tears and smile for me, my dear." Jungkook chuckled as he wiped his tears and smiled. The younger pulled away from the older and took a glance at Taehyung's shirt. "Sorry for wetting your shirt. I didn't mean to do that."

"I don't mind going without a shirt for a while, so it's all right.~" Taehyung then removed his shirt, exposing his abs and muscles. While blushing, Jungkook found himself fixating on the man's upper torso. Jungkook is placed on the couch by Taehyung after being kissed and having his waist caressed. Jugkook returned the kiss while around the older man's neck with his arms. Jungkook moaned as Taehyung pinned him to the ground and slid between his legs while pinching his nipples.

Taehyung took off both of their clothes and started thrusting into the other while Jungkook moaned his name.

"Ah!~ ngh~ mm~ Daddy~"

The sailor of the yacht put in his AirPods while he drove the two on oceans as the night made its way into the sky.

________

To be continued.....