Internship 3

As we entered hoshu city I had a bad feeling as if something terrible is gonna go down. As the train was coming to a stop we saw fire and Nomus all around.

"oh no." I said right as I got a text of a location in an alleyway.

"My friend is in trouble can I go help them sir nighteye?!" He nodded yes and you both ran out if the train as it came to a stop your rubber boots creeking every step you take. You ran in the alley seeing Izuku, Iida and another hero on the ground while Todoroki is fighting stain. He was about to lick Todoroki's blood but you wrapped a shadow around him and Todoroki.

"That was close." you thought as hero killer stain jumped in the air.

"I guess ill have to take out 5 wannabe heroes." He said pelting knives into todoroki's arm.

"Your pretty goid too." He said as he was about to stab the other hero.

"ABOVE YOU!" Izuku and I yelled as Izuku and I pulled stain back.

Stain ran after me jumping on the walls when todoroki made ice. I build a shadow wall and made weapons also attacking him with my sword both of us equally blocking and retrieving blows. Izuku and Todoroki went after him also trying to take him out but he was really fast.

Todoroki yelled encouraging words to Iida whilst the three of us were fighting stain. Iida got up and saved todoroki's arm from being cut off I smiled at the sight and continued throwing shadow knives at him with my left hand landing a few on him once in a while. Cuts on my right arm still visible from the one on one we had. Iida ran and kicked stain back.

"Iida kun!" Midoriya yelled

"You got free? That quirk isn't as great as I thought it was." Todoroki said calmly.

"Good to have you joining the fight." I said to Kids.

"Todoroki, Midoriya, Y/n, this has nothing to do with you three, and I apologize." Iida said

"Out of the question." Stain ran toward us todoroki grabbing Iida and shooting fire at stain.

"Keep going he's flustered!" You yelled for the three boys to attack.

Stain threw knives at Todoroki and Midoriya. Kids ran and stopped the two knives from hitting Todoroki and I ran and took the three knives in my left arm for Midoriya.

"IIDA(-KUN), Y/N(-KUN)!" Midoriya and Todoroki yelled.

Todoroki froze Iida's engine and haiku got up all three of us attacking stain at the same time.

We tied up stain while he was unconscious and took him out of the alleyway. As we got out Gran Torino kicked Izuku in his face. You held in your laugh and looked back at them. A bunch of smaller heroes came around and called the ambulance and police right away.

"You three. I am truly sorry" Iida said bowing to us as we looked back.

"Pull yourself together. You're the class rep, right?" Todoroki said and I nodded agreeing.

"Get down!" Grand Torino said but Izuku was too slow and got grabbed by the nomu.

Stain took that opportunity and escaped licking a woman's blood.

"This society overgrown with fake heroes..." Stain said as he grabbed the knife and stabbed the nomu taking Haiku in his hand

"...should be purged. This is all to create a more just society." He finished after getting Izuku.

"You fake. Come try get me you fakes." A deathly aura radiated off of him. I ran and held him down with my shadows.

~At the hospital~

You laid there with your arms wrapped in bandages over your eyes.

"Did you get any sleep Midoriya?" Todoroki asked

"No not really." Izuku sId

"Didn't think so. Me either." Shoto added

"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?" Izuku said

"Yeah." he responded

(After the chatting I'm lazy)

Hoshu's chief of police, kenji Tsuragame entered you got up off the bed and looked at him with everyone else.

He explained how the three of them couldn't get credit but I could cause I got permission.

"Would you like to take the credit along side Endeavor?" the chief asked.

"It wouldn't be fair if I did." The boys shut me down and told me to take it.

"Ok sure." You said.

The next day you were in front of a crowd with Endeavor answering questions and getting applauded by the public but you felt guilty still.

It was the last day and you had said goodbye to all of sir might she's employees and everyone in the building. You headed back to bakugou's house getting excited to be able to fall asleep cuddling again. Suddenly missing his warm cuddles and caramel scent.

800 words.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed I really didn't know how to do fight scenes so ill practice that but next chapter is going to be a fluff of you and bakugou since you two are finally together again. Have a good day/night hope you enjoyed. I'm gonna go to sleep now. Again I love you all hit me up kept you need someone to talk to my dms are always open to rant. Love you stay safe thanks for reading. Bye guys gals and non binary pals see you next time hopefully.💜

~BakugouIsAKing