Internship pt 2

"It. It worked!!" You yelled as Mirio came out of the floor and you immediately attacked him catching him off guard making him fly back a little.

  "Good work Y/n!" He came and pat my head before walking out of the room.

  "That's all for the day I guess." You walked our of the room to go take a shower.

~Next day

  You saw a board in the training room with the list of stuff for you to try to do.

-try to go through walls in shadow mode

-try to level up quirk usage

-try to fly

-see if shadows can adapt to other people

  "Well then I should be able to finish this quickly." You said with confidence as you turned into your shadow form.

You used the same technique as the one you used to locate Mirio and you got through on one go.

-try to go through walls in shadow mode ✔

"Try to fly..." I made a board and stood on it and tried to control it but it wasn't working so you went to the most dark area in the room and tried again.

"Still not working huh..." I tried shadow jumping on the board by teleporting to different shadows and it worked. Now it was just for you to be able to make it move smoothly. After many attempts and fails you finally decided to make a long l thick line of shadow and tried again.
"Its working finally!" You jumped off of your board and ticked it off.

- try to fly✔

"MIRIO!" He came in and I explained to him what was happening but before I could finish explaining I could see bakugou in a mirror with skinny jeans and his hair smoothed out. You laughed and finished explaining to Mirio.

You tried to see if he could hold the weapons and other stuff but it was a failure. You decided to try and make armour for him and surprisingly it worked. You hit him with a whole set of different stuff but he felt nothing.

-See if shadows can adapt to other people✔

I stayed in that room for 6 more hours and constantly used my quirk. Whether it was for armour force fields weapons or random stuff. Half way through the six hours you began to feel exhausted Your nose was constantly bleeding and you fainted.

~4 Hours later~
You woke up it was night and you were still in the room. You looked around and surprisingly all the stuff you made were still there.

"My quirk did level up then."

-level up quirk usage✔

"Come on I'm in charge of watching you tonight change into your hero costume lets go." Mirio said throwing me my hero costume. I got dressed and we headed out.

"So where are we going?" I asked looking at Mario.

"Hosu City." He looked back at me smiling.

Iida came into my mind as I wondered if he was ok.

you both went on the train and went to hosu city. As I arrived there a pile of nerves washed over me making me feel like something bad is gonna happen.

New skills unlocked:

Location- Using your shadows to be able to locate a specific person whether they're underground, above Ground or in a building.

Passing through walls- In shadow mode you are able to faze yourself through walls if you have a shadow leading through the little cracks or holes in the wall.

Flying- by creating a board out of shadows you can hover over the floor and fly

Shadow armour- You are now able to make shadow armor on other people the more tired you are the shadow armor will get weaker. But it does stay in its form until you stop it.

level up- You are NIW able to use your quirk for 3 hours straight.👏
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys hope you enjoyed the chapter. Enjoy your day/night. Don't over work yourself, stay safe, keep calm and if you ever want anyone to talk to dm me. Love you all. Bye.

~BakugouIsAKing