Accident (Sunshine)

(Your P.O.V)

      After the USJ attack you were let out of the hospital and your class was told that there would be the sports festival in a few weeks. You were all excited and couldn't wait for it.

~A week and 4 days before the festival~

  You were so excited for the Sports festival and decided to take a break from training. You went to a nearby grocery store and to buy something. While at the back of the store three robbers came in and threatened the casher with guns. I saw them grab the  little girl that was with the casher and
threatened her. I ran and grabbed the girl with my shadows I put her in the back of me. I stretched my shadows to touch the button in the back of the desk to inform the police. They shot at the girl and i protected her and the little one behind my back. They looked at my U.A  P.E uniform and smirked. They shot at my stomach but I was able to block. One of them ran out of my sight.

"Shit I can't use my full power because of the little girl and the woman they'll get hurt." I mumbled.

I used half of my shadows and gave the little girl and woman armour so they won't get hurt.

"What's your name sweetheart." I asked as I covered us with the other Alf of my shadows.

"M-my name is Kari Izui." She said as tears ran out her big green eyes.

"You know I have two friends that looks just like you." I smiled and looked at her red hair.

"R-Really?" She asked watching me.

"Yes and I promise that I'll get you out safely." I said with a big smile and I hugged her as they kept shooting. I took down some of my shield and left the rest up to protect her. I made a bubble around her and carried her back to the lady. I left the bubble around them and fought. I knocked out the man behind me and they shot at me but I dodged all I jumped behind both and knocked them out.

"What's taking so-" A man with a bigger and faster gun came in. He saw me and began shooting. He hit me in my stomach five times. I decided to risk it and cover his body in my shadows and harden them leaving a hole for him to breathe. I fell to the floor and tried to keep myself conscious untill the police comes. I take my shadows from the woman and child and make a temporary jail cell for the four guys. Making Shure to give the woman a key for the cell to give the officers.

"Wait miss." Izui said as she sat at side as the blood flowed out of my stomach.

"Mommy we have to help her." The girl cried. Her mother ripped her shirt and tied it around my stomach.

"Hey it's ok I'm fine." I gave the crying little girl a weak smile. The little girl
hugged me.

"Thank you." She said.

"What happened is everyone ok!?" A fermiliar voice said.

"Y/n!" A voice shouted and a blurred red blob came in my vision.

"Kiri?" I asked.

"Yes it's me." He replied.

"Please keep them safe until the police comes. He nodded his head and smiled.

"I promise Y/n." He replied.

(Kirishima P.O.V)
        "I promise Y/n." I told her and her eyes slowly closed. The little girl with red hair cried as she hugged her. I quickly called Mr. Aizawa.

  "Mr.Aizawa Y/n saved a woman and a girl now she is knocked out cold bleeding out and the police nor ambulance is here." He kept going on and on.

  "I'll be right there turn on the tracker on your phone." He replied and hung up. I turned on the tracker app and waited for sensei Aizawa.

~A minute later~

         Mr. Aizawa arrived with the police and Y/n was rushed to the hospital.

"Excuse me your the pro hero Erasur Head can you tell me how you saved them and how you couldn't get too the  girl that was rushed in the hospital quick enough?"(I don't know) A reporter asked my teacher as the little girl who was crying while hugging Y/n held on to my foot.

"I didn't save them and neither did the police or the boy." My teacher said.

"Then who did?"The reporter asked.

"It was the girl that got shot and was rushed to the hospital." The girl in my arms stated while watching the lady and cried.

"That's enough you need to go now." Mr. Aizawa said as the reporter and crew stood there shocked then left.

   "The hospital is going to help her Izui." The woman stated as she put out her hands for the girl who accepted it.

  "But mom she saved me I have to help her." Izui cried into her mother's arms.

  "How about this, you can go visit her at the hospital tomorrow she'll be really happy to see you." Mr Aizawa says.

  "R-Really?." The little girl asked wiping her face while Mr. Aizawa nodded. Then the mother and Mr Aizawa exchanged numbers and the pair headed off. I home and told Mina about it but we didn't inform Bakugo because we knew he would have exploded something so we left it to do tomorrow at school.

( Your P.O.V)
       I woke up in a white room knowing exactly that it was the hospital. I looked at my body and saw bloody bandages rapped around my stomach and it had machines hooked up to me. The doctor walked in.

  "Hello Miss Y/n glad to see that you are awake." The doctor said with his clipboard in hand

  "Hi." I replied.

   "We have to change those bandages and we also have some visitors." I nodded as a nurse came in and began changing the bandages.

   "All done" she said as she flashed me a smile.

    "Thank you." I said as she left.

   "Miss!" The cute little girl that I saved ran in hugging me.

  "I little Izui." I said as I rubbed her head giving her a smile.

    "I wanted to say thank you for saving me and my mom." She said bowing her small body.

     "It's ok now how about we get to know eachother huh?" I said giving her a little smile as she nodded her head.

(Bakugo P.O.V)
      "WHAT DID YOU SAY SHITTY HAIR SHE'S WHAT!?!!?" Bakugo shouted enraged that kirishima didn't tell him.
      "Bakugo calm down were all going to see her now." Mr. Aizawa said as he entered the class.
       "Ok class so yesterday as you may have heard on the knees there was an attempted robbery at a nearby grocery store Y/n was there and protected a woman and child from the four bandits she's awake at the hospital right now so we're all going to visit her." Mr Aizawa stated.
      "She's a hero." Ururaka said as the rest of the class were all in shock other than Bakugo, Kirishima and Mina.
    "Get on the bus." Mr Aizawa said and Bakugo was the first one out the door followed by kirishima and Mina.
    "MOVE IT EXTRAS WE HAVE TO GO SEE MY SOULMATE NOW!" Bakugo shouted from down the hallway scaring everyone making them jump out their seats and run to the bus to be able to live for another day.

Story word count 1256.

______________________________________

Well I hope you enjoyed and why do I picture a badly drawn Bakugo running at flash speed to the hospital without going in the bus. Anyway have a good day/night/evening.

Bye.

~BakugoIsAKing