Entrance Exam

Your P.O.V

Well here it is the day of the entrance exams for UA High School. The thing you've been waiting for since 10 months ago. You walk in admiring the huge building but you immediately see a boy with green hair falling you were about to help but saw that a girl had already came to his rescue so you headed straight in.

After a few minutes the pro hero Present Mic came and explained what we were doing and the rules. Then it was time to head out.

I got to my gate and saw a boy with red hair styled in spikes. "Kiri!" I ran to the boy and tackled him in a hug.
"Hey y/n!" He said in an excited tone "Long time no see." We both chatted about the exams until Present Mic started talking. Everyone dashed off but this very interesting boy with blonde hair was leading the pack. I stopped staring and went on to a roof to find my targets.

I counted in my head as I manipulated the shadows 16, 32, 55, 78, 80, 9-

Suddenly a huge shadow came and as she looked up you saw a giant robot but something.... no someone caught your eyes. The same boy with the spiky blond hair ran towards the robot so I quickly jumped off the building and ran after him.

The dust ate me as I ran in after the dumb boy.

Kirishima P.O.V

I saw everyone running away so I looked and saw the giant 0 pointer I quickly ran out as a boy with spiky blond hair and a girl with (h/c) hair ran after him... Wait (h/c) hair. "Y/n!"
I turned around and shouted as I ran after them.

Your P.O.V

"Kirishima don't come!" I yelled looking back at the shark teeth boy who didn't bother to listen. I rolled my (e/c) eyes and kept running into the chaos. The three of us stopped. There it was the 0 pointer robot right in front of us.

"What are you damn extras doing here!" The boy with the blond here screamed "We were making Shure you didn't die idiot!" I yelled back annoyed not taking my eyes off of the huge robot. I spotted a boy with yellow hair walking in circles right in front of the robot with a dumb smile and two thumbs up. I put my arms up and held the robot's foot up with its shadows to stop it from crushing the boy.

"Kirishima go get the him!" I said as my nose began bleeding from the amount of weight I was fighting against.

Kirishima ran and grabbed the boy before he could get crushed and carried him somewhere safe. I dropped the robot's leg making it in balanced then the Pomeranian went and blasted the robot making it fall on its back.

The exams were over and I had a growing headache from using my quirk so much but that didn't stop me from arguing with the dumb Pomeranian.

"Why would you run in like that!?" I yelled at the boy who stood next to me Infront of the destroyed 0 pointer.

"Because I can do what the hell I want!" He yelled back then it kept going back and forth.

Untill we were stopped by Recovery Girl who healed my bloody nose.

~ TIME SKIP THE DAY AFTER
THE EXAMS~

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up and thought about it "I aced the written exam and got 95 on the entrance exam that should be enough marks to make it in to a hero course." I said then I felt something engraving on my skin.

'Curry, Pepper, Bread, Eggs and Milk'

"W-WHAT!" I yelled as I stood up shocked. "Is this my soulmate writing this list?!" I quickly grabbed a pen and wrote.