USJ

(Your P.O.V)
      Today you were all going on a field trip for natural disasters but you could already feel as though it was gonna turn into a big mess. 

"Onto the bus everyone." Iida said while doing his signature hand movements.

  We all border the bus and of course you sat next to your soulmate Bakugo. The bakusquad all played Uno untill Bakugo heard them talking bout him then he threw the cards and begun arguing.

When we arrived we saw the pro hero she told us about all the stuff then I saw a portal opening.

"Mr Aizawa is that supposed to be happening?" I asked printing with a shaky voice.

We observed as what it looked like hundreds of people came out. Then this man with blue hair, a man wearing a suit and a big bird like thing came out of the portal.

"I didn't think it was real..." I whispered under my breath as I watched in shock at the nomu.

"Keep the kids safe this is a real attack!" Mr Aizawa said as he put on his goggles and went down.

The portal guy popped up behind us then Bakugo and Kirishima jumped up Rohit it they were both pulled into a portal. Iida and I were able to get some people out but as I went back to get more the portal swallowed us up and we were all in different places. Unfortunately for me I was in the middle with Mr Aizawa. I took my fighting position as a bunch of adults surrounded me. I used their shadows and made four more people we fought. I touched a guy's shadow manipulating his movements and used his quirk to fire at people. I knocked him out then jumped over another man and hit him in his back. I looked over at Mr Aizawa and saw the man with teal hair touch his elbow and his skin decintegrate. I wanted to help as soon as possible and went around everyone and hitting them in their pressure points. About 70 guys were on the floor knocked out cold. Then the nomu flew and smashed Mr Aizawa's head on the floor after he defeated the bad guys he had.

"Mr Aizawa!" You yelled looking at his bloody figure. You stood there as the man with the blue hair came over to me and I saw Midoriya, Tsuyu and mineta fazed looking at us.

"Well what do we have here, a little girl." He said looking me dead in the eyes through the creepy hand on his face.

"I don't like what you did to my teacher there." You said glaring daggars his way.

"Well a fiesty one huh. You think your strong?" He said taking the hand off his face showing the cut on his lip and all the dark lines on his pail face sending a creepy smile my way.

"Oh I don't know do you think I am."

He smirked devilishly as the nomu landed Infront of me and Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo and kirishima was there pinning down the teleporting guy.

"Ah, your bringing the nomu to your fist fight." I said staring at the nomu.

"Why yes I am and your bringing your friends." As if on que he went back to the fountain and the nomu got in a  fighting stance as well as me.

"What are you doing Y/n get out of there." Bakugo yelled as the teleporting guy got out of his grip.

"Shigaraki the nomu shouldn't fight the child we were here for it to fight All Might." The teleporting guy said but the blue hair guy didn't do anything.

"Stay back guys I've got this just get Mr Aizawa out of here he's losing blood as we speak." I yelled giving a reassuring thumbs up.

The nomu dashed at me as I made ten shadow clones. I attacked him alongside the clones and we all went for different areas punching him. He knocked them off and made them disappear but I got a blast of power and flipped him onto the floor. I stabbed his chest with hardened shadows but it regenerated. You flipped off of him like a ninja and landed on my feet.