PARENTS?!

You started off your day as usual you got dressed and started walking to school with bakugou. Everything was going good until it was time for English class. "Y/n Lee please report to the principals office." The class looked at you confused and you were as well. You got your stuff and headed to the office.

"Principal Nezu what's wrong?"

(You. Principal Nezu. Your sister.)

"Y/n we have to go home now."

"What's going on?"

"Its your parents Y/n."

"What? My parents are dead they died in a fire. They died!"

"Listen to me Y/n I lied to you our parents were villains they were the most wanted villains so I had to run I took you and ran away."

"Miss Lee they are alive. They've been trying to get to you."

"ME, WHY ME?"

"They want your powers to overthrow the heroes"

"What?"

"Your power is a mixture of theirs combined your stronger than you think Ms. Lee"

"What are we supposed to do?"

"Well you and your sister will be under the protection of your teacher Aizawa and Present Mic. You will be living there with them until further notice."

"When do we go?"

"Today after school."

"Don't tell ANYONE about where you are living."

"Got it."

"Yes sir."

"Yes sir."

He allowed you to go back to your class. You could feel the worried stares of people as you walked in with your head down. You went straight to your desk and rested your head onto the table.

Bakugou.

'you ok?'

'Yeah I'm fine...'

'Are you sure you can tell me anything.'

'I'm good bakugou'

'No your not te-'

"BAKUGOU PAY ATTENTION LEAVE Y/N ALONE!" Present Mic yelled at the boy making everyone screech and cover their ears.

You feel some earphones hover over your ears and you saw your sister by the door telling you to take it with her eyes. You motioned a thank you and put it on.

My parents are alive.

334 words
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello and welcome back to my book I totally did not forget that I was a author.😅 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. This is way shorter than the others but in running out of ideas I need to really brainstorm. Anyway daily reminder Your a beautiful Amazing person! Stay safe, stay healthy, anything your going through you'll get over. I LOVE YOU.

~BakugouIsAKing💕