Sports festival

(Your P.O.V)

     It was the day of the sports festival and you had missed the first half of it. You got discharged from the hospital earlier so you headed to Bakugo's house where all your stuff were take a shower then you headed to U.A.

  "Ah. Made it in time for the second sets of fighting." You went into the audience and took a sweet in the front row.

Midoriya and Todoroki had an epic fight and I could see that there were a lot of emotions involved. But whatever Midoriya said to Todoroki made an impact on him because he used his flames. We never really talked that much but from the four brief conversations we had I could tell that he didn't like his father and he was not going to use his left side. While in my thoughts, I heard endeavour shout out "SHOTOOOOO!" He yelled walking down to the edge right next to where I was sitting. I could feel the heat coming off of him as he held the bars and it began heating up. He stood there as he looked at Todoroki proudly. The concrete walls were put up to stop the boys from damaging themselves but it didn't look like it was going to do anything. I stood up next to Endeavour a few feet away from him and tried to help the teachers to stop them I re enforced the walls a little but it didn't seem to do anything.the children from my class, 1-B and the other classes looked over at me while I was trying to stop them. Mr Aizawa and the other teachers rushed over to them. I was called down so I made steps and quickly ran over to Midoriya's side.

" Hey hey Midoriya you ok?!" I yelled shaking him a bit. His eyes shut fully and I put him on some of my shadows.

" L/n can you please carry him to Recoverygirl." I nodded and headed over quickly.

~A little later~

   I walked back in the room and saw Midoriya up.

"Hey Izuku you ok?" I asked concern in my voice.

"Yeah N/n I'm fine. Let's go finish watching the sports festival now you can sit up where our class is. I don't know why you weren't there in the first place." He smiled widely and then we made our way up.

  Iida? I looked from a little distance but I see that his eyes were kind of getting watery. When he hung up I walked over to him.

"Hey Iida you ok?" You asked as he hid his years well.

"Yes I am ok I have to go to inform the teachers that I will be leaving now." He turned around and walked away before I could say something.

  I went outside and waited for him to exit. When he saw me he kept his straight face on.

" Hello L/n what may you be doing here?" He asked questionably

"Look Iida I saw you on the phone and you looked like you were about to cry so I wanted to ask you if you were ok. I know we don't really talk that mutch, but I do consider everyone in my class as my friends and I deeply care about your feelings and well being." His eyes got glassy and he explained everything that was going on I looked sadly at the blue haired boy and gave him a hug.

"I hope that at least made you feel better. I'll allow you to go now but if you need to talk I will be here. I'm one phone call or text away." I smiled brightly at the boy earning a smile back he said goodbye and headed off to the hospital.

     When I got back inside the awards were being given out as I saw my soulmate all chained up. I sighed and looked at him in dis belief slapping my face and rolling my eyes after snapping out of my trans.

671 words ____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I had a huge writer's block while writing I think my brain needed time to cool down from all my exams but I don't really thing this came out good. Hope you have a great day/ night.

~BakugouIsAKing