Kisses

(Your P.O.V)
    The room became quiet then you felt something warm and soft on your lips. Your eyes opened widely as you thought 'Bakugo is kissing me' your pain went away as your lips kept moving in sync but you could still feel the light drawing on your back. The kiss broke then the burning came back and you started telling again. Bakugo quickly kissed you again for a while. The doctor and your sister excused themselves from the room as you were in a long kiss with your soulmate. You can feel the chilling sensation of the kiss running through your body calming the burning on your back. The drawing stopped then you pulled away from the long kiss catching your breath.

"Did the pain stop?" Bakugo asked concerned with his eyebrows going together.

"Yes it did thanks a lot bakugo."

"Tsk whatever."

You giggled then looked at Bakugo and said "So your Mr. Mysterious."

"Your Soul"

You felt your body moving on its own to get then you looked straight into Bakugo's eyes. Your hand made its way to his jawline at the side of his face caressing it feeling his smooth skin. Bakugo looked phased as he subconsciously melted into the warm touch. A smile made its way onto your face as the boy closed his eyes sinking into your touch even more you suddenly pulled him into a hug and played with his spiky yet silky hair. You thought it would've been rough but you were completely wrong. You closed your eyes as well taking in the warmth of your soulmate. Bakugo's arms made its way around your waste  and his head made it into the crook of your neck. You hugged him for a few minutes while playing with his hair.

"Bakugo." You called but heard a soft snore you smiled to yourself then stayed there for a while.

~Half an hour later~
      Bakugo still slept in the crook of your neck while hugging you protectively around your waist as your sister walked in. She cooed at the sight and took a picture. You mouthed real quickly to send it to me as the doctor came in. The doctor informed you of your discharge as you held a sleeping Bakugo in your hand.

"Bakugo wake up." You said quietly into his ear as he nuzzled into your neck more.

"Wake up please." You said again as his eyes slowly fluttered open.

You guys got your stuff then left and went into the car where you fell asleep on Bakugo's shoulder.

(Bakugo P.O.V)
      I felt a small weight on my shoulder and saw a peaceful sleeping Y/n on my shoulder. My heart felt as though it was on fire at the sight. I placed a quick kiss on her head then laid my head on hers. When we arrived in my house I placed her on my bed and went back downstairs to make food. 

(Your P.O.V)

"Ahhh!"  You bit your lip to stop the scream I looked around the room in pain biting even harder on my lip making it bleed a little. I go out the room  holding onto the walls so you don't fall in pain. I started going down the stairs but fell on the stair fourth to the bottom.I closed my eyes and waited for the fall but instead i feel two arms grip me. I opened my eyes and see my soulmate "Ahhhhhhh!" you yelled due to the pain. He pulled you in and kissed you. His mother and your sister came in the room and looked at you both. His mother squealed and your sister smirked. His Mother took pictures of you both until you stopped feeling the drawing. We broke the kiss and Bakugo took my lip he flipped it to see it and he saw the blood  he carried me to the kitchen.

"Gargle the water and don't bite your lip so hard dumb ass." You did as he said then he placed two plates of curry on the table you both sat down and he slid a plate to you. You ate the curry it was so delicious.

"Did your mom make this its so delicious?!"He blushed and looked away.

"I made it." he said softly.

"You can cook that's amazing Bakugo!" You said jumping up.

~A Few hours later~

"Bye!" You and your sister hugged then she left.

Your sister and his mother decided it would be best if you both stayed together, so you and Bakugo ended up sharing his room. At school when your tattoo begins growing Bakugo would kiss you wherever you both are and the girls would always gather around with the bakusquad and clap, whistle, take pictures and squeal.

789 words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I tried to give you all some fluf and Bakugo was so ooc(Out of character) during this part and also while writing this it actually got deleted thank god i was doing it on a laptop if not i would've had to write it all over. Anyway have a good day/night/evening.

~BakugoIsAKing