Episode 2.3

Smash Brothers: The Walking Dead

Episode 2.3 The woods and the second puzzle piece

Separator...

  Taking a seat by the window looking out into the industrial lands with Merigold behind his seat. Samus placed her hand on Snake's shoulder that made him snap out of his trans.
  Are you OK Snake?
  Seen better days. He glanced at her while he was able to see concern showing on her face. Did you give Merigold that gun?
  Ha. Figures that you would catch on pretty quick. She sat down next to him while staring at him then out the window.
  She's still a kid. Yes it was great to have her help but......... Then she placed her finger by his lips and said, "she's going to need to grow up snake. We can't treat her like a child anymore."
You said that before. He stated.
Yes I did and I feel that it's our job to train her. I don't care if you don't like me. I don't care what you think of me. You might think of me as this emotional chick but at least I know what is right for everyone. Things have certainly changed. Yes, if we didn't have the dead roaming these lands then definitely, I would want her to be a child but this is now a harsher environment. While she was glancing out of the window, she glanced back at him and seen that he was contemplating over her words. In the back of his mind, he knew that she was right but again, he didn't want her to live the life that he had to live. Always been transferred to family to family . never having a family to love and care for him, always had been raised and born on the battlefield and the only thing that he knew was to infiltrate this, kill that, there was never a time except being a musher that he ever lived his life as a real person.
I know. He finally responded while holding her gaze like they did back at the train station but this time they didn't look away and just ignored everything from the background.
With him looking deep into her eyes, he couldn't help but sense her lowering her barrier. Normally he would say not to show such emotions especially in this moment of time but for some reason, her bright blue eyes felt like that it was burning right through him like an emotion that he have never felt except when he was with Meryl but after both of them stayed with each other for a year, Snake started drinking himself away. Continuing to look through her like if she wants him to see through her past, then odd emotions started tugging at him like if he wanted to grab her hand and tell her that it was gonna be all right and that they would make it through this.
As she was sucked in into his Blue starting to show a hint of gray eyes, with recognition, she briefly noticed his hand starting to inch closer to hers but at this moment, she didn't seem to care. It was like an emotion that she haven't felt before. Actually, the only person that she did feel close to was Adam but then again, she's still upset at him from restricting her full abilities.
Never again I would ever allow someone to prevent me from using my full abilities. Then suddenly without her noticing, she intertwined her fingers with his that started making her heart beat from her chest through her veins which, she assumes that he was able to feel especially how hard it was beating. Why am I feeling like this? Then no sooner as they locked their fingers together, Wario started throwing up on the floor that interfere both of them from their concentrations on one another.
With both of them letting go, a quick blush started forming on her cheeks which, she hopes that nobody was paying attention just until she seen Merigold spotting both of them even though Lucas and Ness were talking to one another.
Crap. She mumbled under her breath just until she seen Zelda walk right next to Wario. As she was placing her hands on his head and then started analyzing his strength with her magic. She noticed that it was diminishing really quickly and his fever was raising higher and higher leaving him in sweats.
  Here, let me give you your heart container Wario. She says sympathetically knowing that he's continuing to get worse.
  Hey Snake. Do you mind searching around on this train to see if there's food, medicine, and other stuff to scavenge? Samus asked while looking towards him and then Wario.
  Yeah. There's only three sections of this train including the conductor.
  The conductor area will be last. Just scavenge the first two then hopefully we can convince the conductor to see if he has anything that we can borrow or have. She said while looking towards Merigold who was resuming her conversation between the two psychic boys.
  Got it. Then he started heading towards the back that left her speechless except for her looking at his back while keeping his hand on his handgun.
  His eyes. I Read those eyes. There was something in those eyes I seen. It looked like a pass that had affected him. The train station. She thought out loud although she was mumbling under her breath. She didn't want to get himself close because he didn't want to go through that pain again? He definitely went through something but I don't really want to get myself any further than he's allowing me to. Then suddenly her concentration got interrupted by Merigold who stepped from her seat and then walked up towards her.
  Yes Merigold? She asked.
  Is Wario going to be OK? The look on Zelda's face shows the opposite. Then she seen Samus give out a sigh and placed her back towards the window and lean back.
  I honestly do not know. By the looks of it, his stupid self......... Sorry Merigold. I mean, she got himself scratched by them and it looks like it's taking affect so......... I don't think so.
  I know. I understand but I didn't want him to get scratched. He did help us taking down those walkers by the mansion.
  Yes, I know. He was pretty helpful but when it came to intelligence, he was not using his noggin. He was more using his stomach.
  Yeah......... but I believe that everyone should still be able to work together no matter what the struggle is. I never wanted anyone to get hurt. I just want everyone to get along and work as a team. Talking about teammates. May I ask you a question Samus.
  What is it?
  Both you and Snake were looking at each other strangely for awfully a long time. Why? Then suddenly she seen her flinch then the shade of red appeared on her cheeks again.
  Uh... let's not talk about that right now. She said trying to avoid the question just until Zelda brushed herself off of Samus trying to get her attention. Hmm???
I really don't know how long Wario is going to make it. I gave him his heart container and that normally would instantly take affect but it's not doing anything. I don't know what to do.
  You know what you can do is shut up. He'll be fine. Gannondorf dismissed her. So what if he's throwing up and having a fever. He's just fighting off whatever infection he has. He'll be fine. Then Samus continued to softly speak to her.
I sent Snake to go find something but you're right. I'm afraid that he's not gonna make it. He's preventing us from taking him out of his misery.
Exactly. If he turns, it's going to be Gannon's fault. We cannot have an affected on this train. Zelda continues to fire off while whispering towards the captain.
Separator