Episode 2.1

Smash Brothers: The Walking Dead

Episode 2.1

Separator...

Last time on Smash Brothers: The Walking Dead...

Snake. A retired mercenary living his days in Alaska by doing sled racing with his Alaskan huskies. He was invited to enter into the third annual tournament of "Super Smash Brothers" but entering into Nintendo land, things didn't go to plan. On his trail on a train, he meets up with a supernatural woman named Lynn who explains to him about the different types of supernatural beings that he might encounter during his time in Nintendo.

  Never know. We're getting closer and closer to Armageddon each and every day.

  Since there first encounter, Snake realized when he got off the train that everything around him was really foggy. Not knowing what it was, he encountered with his first infected person while trying to find his car. Killing his first walker, he ends up getting into a horrible car crash which surprisingly he made out alive with the help of a little girl who goes by the name of Merigold. Since she helped him out of his wrecked car, he promised her that he would help her out to get back home so she could get back with her family just to find out that they two were walkers that he saved her from not without running into a galactic bounty hunter Who brought both of them in. Since Snake needed medical treatment, this bounty hunter who goes by the name of Samus Aran shows Merigold around while meeting up with all the members who had joined their canceled event. Thinking that they had at least a couple days before they had to separate them to find some more supplies. A horde of zombies started marching through the forest towards the mansion, although that was not much of an issue. A man with wings who had special powers had kidnapped Master Hand for his power including Pikachu. Before he was kidnapped, master hand had told Mario that they had to keep Merigold safe because he claims that she has some kind of special powers but what it is, we don't know. Now since Captain StarFox have separated Group A the standby team to start scavenging and search for Master Hand, Samus had received a strange letter from someone warning them that something bad was going to happen in jigglypuff's room after when she turned into a walker herself. Clearly looking at the paper and taking out a puzzle piece from Jiggly's head, there was a map that can possibly lead Samus and her team to that man with wings but they have to go through three other areas before they approach their destinations. Since their first location is the woods, they first have to get out of the mansion alive. Who is this man with wings, why are people turning into zombies, what is this fog, and how will they get Pikachu and Master Hand back? We'll find out on this episode of Smash Brothers: The Walking Dead.

Separator...

  Taking charge, Samus told the standby team if they need to grab some extra gear from their rooms to please hurry because she was able to hear the loud moans of The Walking Dead trying to bust through the walls. while walking towards section 3, Snake and Merigold were following behind her.
Hey kid do you have your bag of clothing? Snake asked.
No. The paramedics took my bags right after when they placed you on the stretcher.
So it must be in section 6. Then that will be all right. We just can't forget once we exit out of this building into the garage.
  Are you OK Samus? Merigold started seeing regrets appearing on her face while standing in the door frame waiting for the rest of her team to come.
  Yeah, I was just not ready for this to come so soon. Dammit! If I would've just seen it coming a little bit sooner I could've probably prevent this from happening. She started beating herself up.
  There's no need to beat yourself up. We all weren't expecting this to happen. There would've been no way to even expect any of this to happen. Our only choice is to find him and stopped him before he takes over these lands. So stop moping around and let's start moving once they come. Snake told her as it was. He knew throughout all the years in battle, things are bound to not go to plan. It was his ability to take whatever he had on his back and made the best of it. It was one thing to make it through it but it was another when he couldn't but when he had to come to that moment, he would have to improvise.
  She was so sick of his ignorance but the truth was, he was right. None of this was any of their faults. No matter how much she tried to plan for the future, things weren't going to work the way how she wants it to be. Then for a moment, Merigold was able to see her expression soften just a little bit realizing that Snake was right. So when all the others have finally came back with extra gear and some bags that they were able to carry in their backpack. They started charging through the third section just until Samus seen Kirby walking aimlessly in the far corner of the room stepping from the kitchen.
  Hold up guys. Somethings wrong with Kirby. She stated grabbing everybody's attention just until Gannondorf stepped up and said, "I think you're right. That pink marshmallow is not as pink." He laughed a little bit.
  Kirby? Samus questioned out loud trying to grab his attention while everyone else was scavenging the room to make sure that they could collect as much food as much as possible before they leave. When she started to get a little bit more closer than seeing that Kirby had stopped giving his back towards her. Something started rubbing her the wrong way that made her raise her gun. Curvy? Her hand started to shake a little bit knowing what was going to come. I'm not gonna ask you again Kirby. Just turn around tell me what's wrong. She said Saufley just until an unexpected infected nearly charged right behind her.
  Samus Watch out! Mario screamed out while him and his brother Luigi started throwing fire balls at The lonely Walker that was about to blindside her. When she seen that the Mario brothers had took care of that zombie, Kirby nearly jumped right at her with his mouth about to devour her whole but it wasn't until Ness used his PK fire Burning Kirby alive just until it became a burn pile of flesh which gave out a disgusting smell like a mixture of dead fish in a butchers house. Although he was dead for only a short minute. Beyond the fire, the flesh was falling off just leaving bone and tendons.
  Yuck. Lucas said while looking disgusted with him wanting to hurl.
  Sadly to say, I'm quite used to this. Samus replied sympathetically. First was Jigglypuff and now Kirby? Dammit. She thought to herself quietly. All of you. Place all of your supplies on this table and Investigate the back room. There should've been no way that the zombies could've broke through that soon. If the door has not been broken through just yet, reinforce it! She demanded.
  Once everyone started heading towards the back besides Merigold, she seen Snake take out his combat knife off of his shoulder and quietly started slithering himself into the back like if he has been doing this for years.
  Are we going to make it out of here alive Samus? She looked towards her with those bright rainbow puppy eyes that seem to be very scared which reminded her the first time she ever seen death.
  Yes. I am for sure that we will make it alive As long all of us stay together. There shouldn't be no issues. Then she started counting everyone that was with her noticing that there was one person missing. Where the hell is Wario?
  While snake had his knife in hand, Mario and Luigi were beside his side hiding behind the corner while he would carefully listen if there was anyone coming. The only thing he was able to hear was the pounding of the zombies trying to break through but besides that, nothing.
  Hey Snake. Do you mind me asking you a question? Mario asked knowing that this is probably not the right time.
  Yeah... Why not. Then he pulled out a cigarette that Fox gave him and lit it with his match.
  Where do you come from? I haven't seen you around in Nintendo land.
  That's because I'm not from here. I made some appearances in this land for other espionage missions but I never knew of this place besides hearing about these tournaments and knowing you.
  Well......... Mario started to blush. I think almost everybody knows about me.
  Yeah... but don't cut yourself short. Sometimes being this famous can cause a lot of tension that you don't want to get yourself into.
  What do you mean? He asked.
  That's what I mean. Then he started thinking about all the political issues that he had dealt with back at home. First was his Brother Liquid trying to blow up a country by using an antitank that can stealthy shoot out nuclear missiles without anyone even knowing if his demands weren't met. During that time was him trying to get ahold of big bosses body. Second was his second brother Solidus which, he went by the name of George Sears when he was the president of the United States before he was released from office. He was trying to use Arsinal Gear to stop the patriots from ruling the United States but his plan was foiled after Liquid Ocelot had took it from him then getting killed by a Conrad who goes by the name of Jack A.k.a. Raiden.