Episode 2.2

Smash Brothers: The Walking Dead

    Episode 2.2: The train station

Separator...

  With everyone following behind Samus's car shooting their weapons out of the window trying to Claire the way, Wario and Gannondorf was driving behind her then came the Mario brothers, then behind them was Ness and Lucas, and finally behind them was Link, Toon Link, and Zelda. In front of them while driving into the heart of the forest. They were also driving towards the heart of the horde of zombies.
  Crap! There's a whole load of them coming from the forest. That's our only direction that we can take unless there's another way. Samus cursed under her breath trying to figure out another solution. From the mirror, she was able to see marigolds face turne pail while scared out of her mind not knowing if they were going to make it.
  Slow this thing down! Snake shouted pulling something really long from the backseat. Although he was having issues grabbing it. Samus knew exactly what he was thinking.
  You're going to try to blow these creatures up with a missile launcher? Her eyebrows raised up astonished on how psychotic his plans were.
  Yup. He simply stated.
  You're crazy. You're going to blow all of us up if you don't aim that correctly. Just by the way she said it came out more of a caution than a threat.
  That's why I'm gonna tell you to slow down because we can't just run right through them or us were going to become Zombie food.
  Fine. Just please be careful. Worry was starting to appear on her face.

  Behind Samus's car, Wario and Gannondorf were continuing to shoot the walkers from the left and right of them but with concentration, Wario was able to tell that Samus was starting to slow down.
  What in the world is this girl doing? He questioned himself just until he seen the newbie pull out a rocket launcher that he had struggles pulling out the window just until two infected jumped right on the hood of their car causing her to start swerving.

  Don't think just shoot! Snake shouted aimed  at the first zombie in front of the windshield.
  I can but in order for me to do so, I need to control this thing! She shouted right back with Merigold having an anxiety attack just until Snake shot the first bullet taking one of the infected out that Made Samus able to see partially through the window that gave her a better opportunity to take perfect aim and then she pulled the trigger watching the ray penetrate through its head. Once the infected fell off the hood, both of them were able to see an army of zombies charging their way just 50 feet in front of them.
  Stop the car. He demanded that made her press her foot on the brakes The no sooner everyone else behind them started stopping. When Merigold turned around and face the rear head window, she seen everybody's expressions turn to confusion.
  What are you doing? She asked but he opened the door and stepped out with the rocket launcher then reminding herself she knew what he was going to do.
  Stepping out, he knew that he had a lot of people eyes watching him from behind his back but if this was the only way that they were going to be able to get pass. It was Snake's duty to do it. Taking a deep breath while listening to the cries of hunger of every Walker that steps from the left, right, and in front of them. He readied himself while looking through the scope and with no moments to spare, he shot off the missile straight towards the leader of the pack blowing them up as their body parts flu all over the place. Knowing that he has 2 more missiles, he placed the second missile in  and loaded it then he started aiming towards the left. Watching them limp desperately towards them so they could place their teeth into their flesh, Snake shot another missile blowing them up too. With one last missile, he aimed again but not without one of the infected's blind citing him on his right just until Samus took it down allowing snake to shoot off the last missile clearing just enough so they could drive through. Then with one motion when he turned around, he told them with his hand gesture, "let's go."

  Thanks. He gave his gratitude towards Samus who saved his life.
  No problem. I guess it was a great idea after all. She gave out a grin. Then she continued to drive on while periodically she will look at him with a quick glimpse and then right back towards the road.
  He is so determined no matter when things get horrible he always seems to find a way to solve the issue. I don't know why I feel like a complete idiot. Just look at me, I'm a bounty Hunter for god sake. I've been through more messes in my life then he probably has ever been in but thinking about it, we could possibly be equal. Maybe in different scenarios but it has to be similar that we have both been in war. She snapped herself out of her trans trying to not think about it.