He looked at me confused. "Yeah?"

I nodded. "You took care of everyone last week for me. It's my turn."

We walked to class. I was expecting Bakugo to run straight to Mina, but instead he just stomped over to his desk. I watched as Mina's face went from terrified to confused. I walked over to her and sat down at my desk.

"Um, Kiri?" She asked.

I hummed in response.

"How pissed off is Bakugo?" 

I shrugged. "Let's just say there is a good size foot print on your dorm door."

She glanced over at him, then back at me. "Then, why isn't he trying to ring my neck?"

"I told him that I'll deal with you," I explained. I turned towards her. "I'm taking Uraraka's side of the match making schemes."

She gasped. "You wouldn't! I'm you're best friend."

I raised my eyebrow a her. "Best friends don't meddle in other's love life."

"You were fine when I did it with anyone else." She argued.

"Becuase they would everntually fail," I explained. "Your Todoroki and Deku one is going smooth because you're letting Uraraka help."

She crossed her arms and sat back in her seat. "If I stay out, will you go back to saying I'm better?"

"You also have to not ask about it." 

She sighed. "Fine. But, I can't say anything for Kaminari and Sero."

"I'll deal with them later." 

I looked over at Bakugo. He looked over and I shot him a thumbs up. He smirked and rolled his eyes. I think he didn't think I could. 

Soon, class started like usual. When lunch came around we all sat at our table. Mina didn't bring it up so neither did Kamiari and Sero. I knew if they saw Mina not talking about, they wouldn't either. We actually had normal conversations and Mina talked about future plans about getting Todoroki and Deku together. 

After lunch, we went back to class, once we finished our lessons we went back to the dorms. Bakugo wasn't in a good mood so he went straight to his dorm. I wanted to give him a little space and deal with others. I made sure they promised not to tell anyone or show anyone the photo. They all agreed.

I headed back to my dorm and changed out of my uniform. I just put on a simple outfit. I wore black basketball shorts, a bright red muscle shirt and my white bandana. I could feel my hair starting to fall down so I used the bandana to hold it up.

I walked over and knocked on Bakugo's door.

"The hell you want?!"

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. I walked in. I made sure I shut the door behind me. As I looked around, I saw Bakugo on his bed. He was still in his school uniform. He had his head in his hands.

I walked over and sat next to him. "Katsuki?"

He sighed. "Do they think we're dating?"

I shrugged. "I didn't ask them. I mostly made them swear not to tell anyone or show the photo. Uraraka is the only one outside of the squad that saw it."

"Do you think they know?" He asked looking up into my eyes. His eyes were filled with ... sadness?

"Hey," I placed my hands on his cheeks. "What's wrong?"

He looked away. "It's nothing. If they don't think anything of it, then it's nothing."

"Katsuki," I said placing my hands on his. "You suck at lying to me."