Chapter 31 Forgiving

En başından başla

She sighs and hugs me tighter. "It's alright, I also said some rude things..."

I keep in the urge to yawn and make a weird sound. She giggles. "Are you tired?" I give a hesitant nod.

She slowly starts to get up and moves so that I face her back now. "Get on, I'll carry you." I nibble on the inside of my cheek before slowly climbing onto her back.

She grabs my thighs and adjusts me. She grabs a our bags and tosses the file of papers into a drawer. "Alright, let's head home yeah?" She looks over her shoulder slightly. I nod, to tired to answer.

She just chuckles and starts to walk out.

I turn my head to the side and start to relax against her back. I rest my arms on her shoulders and slowly shut my eyes.

'This is comfy...'
———

I slowly force my eyes open and realize I'm in my room- errr, our room.

I sit up and notice that no one else is in the room. I decide to go downstairs and check if Kirikaku is there.

"Kirikaku?" I call out. "Yeah?" She calls back.

I take a seat at the dinner table and shrug. "Nothing, just checking if you're here." She giggles and takes a seat on the opposite side of me. "What time is it?" I yawn. "Still sleepy?" She chuckles. I pout and lay my head on the table. "Yeah, still sleepy." I answer her question.

"Well then let's get back to bed. Tomorrow is school, I was just washing some dishes." She stands up and helps me stand back up.

I grumble tiredly and lean on her as she helps me upstairs again.

She drops me onto the bed and goes to the bathroom.

I crawl back into the warm covers and quickly snuggle up to my pillow. I hear the bathroom door open and feel the bed dip.

She places a hand on my waist. I contemplate on cuddles.

But I don't.

"Goodnight (Y/n)." She sighs. I hum. "Goodnight Kiri." I mumble before slowly falling back asleep.
———
I stare blankly at the wall as I wait outside on the bench for Kirikaku.

It's after school and Kirikaku is currently finishing up some last minute paper- file- things... and I'm bored.

I grumble and take out my phone. I send her a quick text that says—

—'Hey, I'm going to go and walk around since I'm bored :P'

She texts back fairly quickly. 'Okay! Have fun :)'

I put my phone away and start to make my way down the hallway.

I turn the corner and stare down at the nearly empty hallway. "Jesus, that's not creepy." I mumble to myself as I shiver.

I gulp before slowly taking a step and starting to walk- jog down the hallway.

I suddenly get pulled into a classroom.
———
"Oh hey! It's you!" I grin at the familiar stranger.

He chuckles and scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah! Sorry for the scare I gave you!" He sticks his hand out for a handshake.

"I never gave you my name!" He smiles. I grin back. "My name is Taishiro Suzuki! It's actually Suzuki though... hehe."

I shrug and shake his hand. "I'm (L/n) (Y/n)! But it's actually (Y/n) hehe!" I try and copy his words. He laughs and places an arm on my shoulders, dragging me to his chest. "I think we're going to be great friends!" I nod and laugh along.

He has blue, almost black hair and red eyes. His hair is semi-curly and short.

The hair color is like Mrs. Kyohaku's- except Mrs. Kyohaku had black hair and grey eyes. Never mind, nothing like Mrs. Kyohaku.

He lets out a happy sigh and looks down at me. He gives me a wide grin.

As I tilt my head to the side, confused—

—He stabs me.

'Ah- what?'