Chapter 10 The Mall

(Y/n POV)
———
We arrive at the mall which is surprisingly packed, "It's kind of crowded." I muttered.

I hear darling hum in agreement.

"Alright how about we do some shopping first." I nod, "Sure, lead the way." She pouts, "Darlinngg! You can't just make me decide everything! That won't help build character!" I laugh.

"Fine fine..." I bite my lip, thinking, "How about we go to CJNickle?" 'She'll like that, I know she likes clothes- not because I'm a stalker..'

She sighs, grabs my hand and drags me off to..

"Hinohuniya? The anime store?" She nods, "Why here?" She sighed again, "Don't think I didn't notice your lie,"

"Erk-.."

She nods, "obviously you didn't want to go to CJNickle. I know you like this store, as well as Pens & Unobles. Don't think I'm so easy to fool."

I nod, 'Forgot that yandere's are the ultimate lie detectors.' I sigh, "Alright, let's go."

We look around and find a few cute things like some plushies and anime figures in which, darling gets jealous of.

We walk up to the cash register and see a tall, light blue haired girl with long hair—tied up in a ponytail—with red glasses.

"Have you found all that you were looking for?" She asks as she scanned the items.

I nod.

"Oh hey, I've seen this anime." She gestures to the Black Rock Shooter figure.

I nod, "Really? Not many people know about it.." I'm sort of quiet but it's not like I care, I'm just happy I've found somebody who's heard of the anime.

"Yeah! I totally agree with you! It's definitely underrated!" She smiles at me, but suddenly stops and looks back at my items, scanning them.

I raise a brow, confused but feel darling's hand holding mine. I look over at her.

She's smiling.. too happily, 'Did she?' I bite my lip and decide to test my theory.

"Hey, may I ask your name?" I look at the cashier, "Uh- yeah, uhm it's Masami.."

I nod, "Can I get your number? I want to continue talking about anime with you." She looks hesitantly at me, not daring to look at darling.

I notice.

I can feel the aura of murder radiating off of darling. She wraps her arms around my waist and places her head on mine.

I sweat drop and just give her a nervous smile. She writes her number on a piece of ripped paper and hands it to me.

Her hand is shaking slightly, 'Just what murderous look is she getting?!'

I take it and nod, "A-alright bye.." She shakily nods back as I wave bye, darling still clinging to me.

We sit down on a bench- or so I thought. Darling places me on her lap, "Eh?!" I blush.

"Wh-what are you doing darling.." I mumble. She grumbles and hides her head in the back of my hair.

"Are you.. jealous again?" She flinches, 'Ah- she is..'

I giggle quietly, and lean into her, "Don't be..." I start to blush harder, "I love you... and only you.." I mumbled.

She nods making me sigh, "As long as you don't... get rid of her.." She flinches, 'Ah- was she planning on doing that..'

"I'll leave you all alone if you murder her." She jumps, "No no no! I won't I won't! Promise promise! Just don't leave!" She turns me so that I'm facing sideways on her lap. Her face says it all, 'Don't leave me please.' She starts to tear up which makes me stop acting serious.

I hug her the best I can and pet her head, "I won't, as long as you don't... murder.." I mumbled the word 'murder', "her and hide it from me. You understand?" I release her from my hug allowing her to nod.

"Good. Now let's go and get some ice cream, ice cream always helps. Especially when someone is sad." I smile and get off of her. (That doesn't sound weird)

I stick out my hand for her to grab—which she does—and walk around to find Basket Bluejay.

We find it and order our ice creams, darling's being lemon sorbet and mine being (F/I/F). (Favorite Ice cream Flavor)

I tug darling over to a table where we sit and eat our ice cream, leaving me to rant about anime.

"The best dogs in anime have to beee, Dog which is from Gabriel Dropout. I love it when he keeps stealing Satania's melon bread! It's so cute! Thennn Ein, from Cowboy Bebop, he's a corgi... what else is there to not love?"

I look over at darling and notice that she is just.. staring at me, 'Ah- she's not listening to me... hehe, I don't think I'm that beautiful to look at... or even beautiful in general..'

I place my elbow on the table and put my head in my palm, finished with my ice cream already.

'She looks dazed... love struck... can yandere's love love? Like love... normally, I don't know if that is possible. Unfortunately for me I've fallen in love with one of those people, not like I regret it but.. what about Yuno from Future Diary.. or Sato from Happy Sugar Life? They "love" but it's.. different, a warped kind of love that started from something in the past- the past, if that's how things start- from the past I mean... then what happened to Kirikaku?'

I sigh, 'What happened too you Kirikaku Minako.'

Apparently she has super hearing because she immediately snapped out of her daze when I sighed, I didn't even sigh that loud.

"Something wrong darling?" I blink, "No no, nothing's wrong. Just thinking about anime plots and how they would work in the real world."

She nods then stands up, "Alright, ready to go?"

I nod and take her hand as we walk out the mall.

'I wonder if I will ever know what happened in the past... I just hope it won't be in a bloody way.'
———
A/N: Teehee, two chapters in one day at 11 at night. Let's see if I can make a third, probably not though.