Chapter 9 "Cosplay"

(Y/n) POV
———
I grumbled, immediately regretting getting the collar, 'I don't have to wear it... right? Yeah, I don't.'

I placed the collar inside a drawer and ran back downstairs.

"Darlllinngg!" I turned into the kitchen. "Yeah!" She wasn't in the kitchen, 'Was that from the bathroom?'

"Are you in the bathroom?"

"Yes! Just a moment! Unless you want to see right now~ Oh darling you naughty girl!"

"I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!" I groan and cover my red face.

I hear the door unlock and look over. "Get ready to fall even harder, darlinggg~"

I gulp, the red and heat never leaving my face.
'WHY DID THAT SOUND SO SEXY?!'

She puts one leg out, her leg has a white stocking on with frills and a white strap holding up the front. She steps out, her outfit is similar to Rem's from Re:Zero.

She faces me with a beautiful.. beautiful shiny smile.

I feel something running down my nose. "Ah! Darling!" I touch my nose, 'Blood?'

I look back at her, 'She looks worried... ah, but.. she still looks hot..'

Suddenly I feel myself falling, everything is in slow motion, "Ah..." It fades to black as I hit the floor.
———
Timeskip brought to you by not updating! Yay!
———
I can hear the sound of darling humming, 'She sounds nice..'

I slowly turn my body onto it's side and look up at her, smiling. "You have such a warm smile.. you know that." I smile tiredly at her.

Her cheeks tint red but she reply's with a nod.

I turn onto my stomach and sigh into the pillow. The bed dips and I feel a hand rubbing my back, "I suppose the outfit was too much for you to handle." She giggled softly. I nod, 'I would tell her that she was... sexy, but I would just die if I said that out loud...'

"Can't we just sleep all day?" I hear her laugh, "No unfortunately. Also don't think you are off the hook."

I flinch and leave my face in the pillow, "How so..."

"You scared the living life out of me when you fainted. If you do that again you'll get more than a time out." I sigh and nod.

"Okay.. what should we do now?" I look over and face her, she's wearing the collar, 'Why did I make her do that again?' I reach up making her scoot over for me. I take off the collar from her and look at it, "Well we could go get ice cream, or go shopping."

I hum and put the collar in the side table drawer. "Alright that sounds good, how about the mall? Don't they have ice cream there also?" She nods.

"Okay, let's go." I hopped out of bed and grabbed my phone, wallet and a satchel then placed my wallet in the satchel and my phone in my back pocket.

I hop down the stairs and out the front door, waiting for darling.

She finally comes out and locks the door behind her.

'Would this count as a second date?'
———
A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter.