Chapter 21 Sorry

(Y/n) POV

(Trigger Warning: Slight mention of suicide)
———
Flashback
———
He's holding darling by the collar of her uniform against the wall.

Tears of anger going down his face.

Darling seems calm, expressionless.

Ena and Sakae are whisper yelling at Sun to stop since we are still outside of the principal's office.

What's going to happen..

I don't want her to get hurt..

————————————————————————

Darling looks up at him with a pissed off expression, he falters.

She suddenly grabs onto the fabric of his shirt—on his elbows—and twists him to the right, keeping her grip on the fabric strong.

Sun almost looses his grip and coughs from getting thrown so harshly.

She quickly follows up with kneeing him in his stomach, over and over and over till Sun let's go—which he already did after the first kneeing—.

She finally stops as Sun is crouched down on the ground, holding his stomach and coughing. His nose is bleeding slightly but he disregards it by wiping it away.

Surprisingly, Mrs. Kyohaku still hasn't come out yet—which I'm both thankful and not thankful for—.

Sakae and Ena quickly run to their injured friend/Boyfriend—Sakae—and help him up.

I walk over to darling. She doesn't seem to acknowledge me since she still has that killing glare on her face.

I sigh and look over at Sun. He's panting heavily and looks like he wants to pass out.

I want to scold darling but I don't particularly like how Sun tried to threaten her by pushing her up against a wall. Technically he started it.

Ena looks at us nervously and scared. Sakae gives darling a pissed off look and Sun can't even focus on us.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sakae says through gritted teeth.

"He tried to hurt me. He started it. I was only defending myself." Darling flips her hair.

I can't deny anything she's saying because it's partly true. He did slam her against the wall first and it's a reasonable assumption to assume that if someone does that to you, they'd hit you.

Ena seems to agree with her but doesn't bring herself to say anything.

"You didn't know that!" Sakae whisper yells, "You also didn't have to beat him up!" She glared.

Darling raises a brow as an aura of intimidation fills the area.

She straightens her posture and gives Sakae a look. A look.. of only pure disgust and anger.

I gulp at the intimidating demeanor.

Sakae looks... scared but she doesn't back down, despite the small shivers she's getting.