Chapter 13 Double Date Meetup

(Y/n) POV
———
'Did he just say Masami... like the girl from the store? No, noooo... maybe?' I watched as he walked away.

I sigh, "Now I have two people to make sure she doesn't murder." I start to make my way back to wherever. Since one of the reasons I was voted off was because I completed all my work,—and a bit of next weeks thanks too daring—so I don't really have to go back to class.

'I still have to grab my bag though... meh, I'll do it later.'

I hear the bell ring for fourth period, then what sounds like a stampede, 'Oh no..'

Students start flowing out of their classrooms and filling the hallway like waves from a storm.

I book it to darling's... classroom? Dodging the telephone poles that we short people call tall people.

'There!' I see my savor in the distance but not before I...

Trip. ON WHAT?! AIR?! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED! I would totally die in a horror movie.

"Ow..." I groan.

I hear people muttering, it's quite... I don't like quiet..

"What a weirdo."

"Did she just trip? On what? Air?"

'THAT'S WHAT I SAID!'

"Is she really dating Kirikaku?"

"No way, that's definitely a rumor."

"But they've walked in holding hands."

"Gross."

"She doesn't deserve Kirikaku-senpai."

"Remember, that's not confirmed yet."

And other murmurs similar.

I feel my face heating up from embarrassment. I stand up, dust myself off, keep my head down and walk to the nurses office.

I can hear them laughing.

'That's even worse...'

"Oh look! She's going to cry!" Some girl points out. (Please send hate to this random girl 😌)

'No no no! Stop it stop it! Why do people have to act like this?!'

I pivot and walk into the office which quickly shuts up the mutters.

My focus is on the ground, the lovely.. lovely ground.

"Darling? Is something wrong." I can hear her standing up.

I shake my head.

"Rumors... that's all.." I mumbled. I was only half lying.

She sighed and walked over to me, "Darling... don't believe what they say. They're just jealous. There was a quote in a book I once read, 'Life asked death, "Why do people love me but hate you?" Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I'm the painful truth"'. They like to believe the story that they would most want instead of the real truth." She sighs, "I wish I could get rid of them I do, I probably could but... I know you wouldn't like that, and it would take a long time." She smiles, "All we need is us, just you and me. I love you and you loving me, is all I need. So screw them." I laugh, "I love you and I'll tell you every time."

I can't help but smile, but I mean who wouldn't when someone who you love confesses their undying love for you.

She wraps me into a tight hug causing me to just... melt.

"Thank you... I love you too."

She laughed a bit, "I don't need thanks. How about, when schools out, we can go to the mall or park and have fun."

I nod, "I'd like that..."
———
Timeskip brought to you by snek
———
(3rd Person POV)
———
It's the end of the day now so it's time for a date!

By the suggestion of (Y/n), she thought that if Tama was free—along with his girlfriend—then maybe they could go on a double date.

Fortunately Tama was free! So, by the end of the day the elaborate (Y/n) had planned a date day. Even if it was on a school day.

Unfortunately Kirikaku didn't like the thought of a double date but thanks too some persuasion tactics that (Y/n) had learned from anime—(I'll let you choose what you did to "persuade" her)—she was able to get her to agree to meet them (That's a lotta to's).

We are now leaving off at the park, Yuno Haru Park, how ironic that the name of a park is the name of a yandere, coincidence? Probably.

((Y/n) POV)

"Remember, don't be rude- and no death threats, glares, hand gestures, auras and no tripping or spilling things on them."

"Yes yes, I understand." She sighs.

"Good." I turn around and start to look for any signs of Tama. 'Honestly, it feels strange to go over all of that with darling. Then again not so much considering her yandere habits... but still. Who knew I would end up here- needing to tell my girlfriend not to murder anyone.'

I finally see Tama waving at me in the distance with a familiar blue haired and red glasses wearing girl.

She's slightly taller than Tama and many others, making her stand out from the crowd. He starts to jog up to us, the girl following swiftly behind him.

"Remember, don't do anything that will cause a person's death or pain."

She nods, "I know, I know."

"Hey you two!" He greets us with a smile. We smile back, "Hi Tama." I look over at Masami. It's clear that she is the same person from the store, 'Huh, what a small world.'

"This is Masami Hana, my girlfriend." I nod and shake her hand, "Nice to meet you." She nods back, "Likewise, it's nice to see you again..." I can tell she's nervous, probably because the last time she met me, darling was giving her the eyes of death.

"Ah, you two know each other?" He raises a brow, "Yeah, I met her when I went shopping with my girlfriend." He nods, "Ahhhh, I see."

Darling smiles brightly. I notice some people stop and stare at her, 'Erk- talk about rude... not going to lie, I'm annoyed at that..'

"It's nice to meet you both." She shakes each of their hands, "My name is Kirikaku Minako, you can call me either Kiri or Mina. Whichever you prefer."

I sweat drop, 'She's such an angel... just reminds me of how perfect she is. I kind of forgot about that since I've been wrapped up in trying to make sure she doesn't kill anyone...'

"Likewise, nice to meet the famous Kirikaku." He nods. She laughs, people stop and stare. I hide my annoyance, 'I'm starting to regret this..'

"You flatter me." I grumble silently, "Well since we are all introduced, we should get going." Masami speaks up. We all nod or make sounds of agreement.

I huff.

'Let's hope I don't regret this more than I already am..'