Chapter 11 Voted Off

Narrator POV
———
And just like that, suspension was over for the couple.

A lot of things have happened in the past few days. Kisses, dates, police, near murder, cosplay, deep thoughts, etc.

Though (Y/n)'s question is still biting at her "What happened too Kirikaku Minako", she's chosen to try and move it to the back of her mind.

It's a regular sunny day at TSA and the classes are still as boring as usual. Right now we are leaving off at poor, poor (Y/n) delivering a box of wrong assignments to their neighboring school, TSAC.

The class voted off (Y/n) seeing as she has no missing work, is quiet and is the famous Kirikaku Minako's girlfriend, though most people don't believe it.

(Y/n) POV

I sighed, thinking of my life and how I had gotten here.

'Oh yes, I remember how. I got voted off like another episode of Survivor or even fed to the demons like The Promised Neverland, rest in piece Conny. Though between those two options, I think the latter is more accurate.'

I cross the hallway/bridge connecting the two schools but not before showing my student I.d to the security—since that's what we have to do since the school doesn't want any... I don't know, murders? To enter one school, then the other—and start to make my way to.. 'Class C-1?' I look at the box just too double check.

The hallways are empty, "Guess no one is out of class yet.."

"Hey!"

I jumped causing me too drop the box, "AH!"
I stumble on... air and fall.

"Owwww..." I muttered and looked up at... a girl with short, messy yellow hair, the same sailor uniform as mine but with small alterations, around 5'4 maybe and has a red sash on her left arm, 'A red sash?'

"AH! S-s-sorry m-mi-miss student cou-council!" I try my best to speak but just can't.

'The student council are the toughest and smartest out there, we have our own council at TSA which are the same way. Darling was scouted by them but she rejected their offer but when she goes there she's told me that they treat her like a queen.'

I go and pick up my box of now scattered papers, not batting an eye at her.

I hear her sigh, "Are you okay?" I just realized that her voice is...

"Annoying and childish."

I clasp my hands over my mouth and scoot away from her, 'SHIT I SAID THAT OUT LOUD! AHHH I'M SO DEAD!'

Her eyes have shadowed over so I can't see her expression, but I can see she's reaching for something.

I decide to stop staring and pick up the papers but my job is interrupted by..

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL MEEEE!" Shouting.

I look over at her quickly—causing me to probably get whiplash—and wave my arms, "NO NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT I SW-" My apologies are cut short at something being thrown at me then... black.
———
Timeskip to (Y/n) waking up brought to you by darling's kisses, aren't they so cute
———
I hear people talking... no someone getting scolded more like. Arguing to sum it up.

"You knocked her out!"

"She called me annoying and childish!"

"She isn't wrong, you're voice could kill a group of birds if you tried."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

'My ears...'

"Ami! Hiromi! Knock it off right now!"

"You are all going to wake her up with your yelling."

"Sakiya has a point guys..."

I decide to open my eyes to the 5 different voices.

In front of me are different girls who seem to have not noticed me awake.

I see the blonde girl fighting with a tall, slender, red haired girl with wavy hair.

"Oh just put me out of my misery if your voice won't do it first Hiromi."

'Guess the blonde's name is Hiromi.'

"SHUT UP AMI!"

'Red hair is Ami.'

"Both of you quiet! And quit arguing!" A girl with light grey—almost white—hair said, having a bob cut and a bandaid on her cheek.

They just continued arguing, "I don't think they heard you Rei." This time a girl with long light purple hair replied.

"I've noticed Sakiya." Rei rubbed her eyebrows together.

"Ah.." I look over noticing that one has spotted me awake.

"Ah.."

"Everyone! She's awake!" The one that spotted me shouted. This one is the only guy here having black hair in a low ponytail.

I flinch.

"You!" Hiromi pointed at me, "Why were you out of class!"

I flinch and look around at them.

"Wh-what do you mean..." I sit up.

"Don't play dumb with me! You were skipping! Weren't you!"

I blink, "Skipping?" I tilt my head.

"Erk- you know what I mean! What are you?! An idiot?!" I bob my head from side to side, "Sometimes?"

She grumbled, "I can't break her! You do it Rei!"

'Do they think I go here?'

Rei sighs, "Why were you skipping class? Why do you also have faulty assignment sheets?"

I bite my lip, 'I should probably tell them.'

I guess I was taking to long since she sighed, "Alright what class do you have."

"I-..eh?" She glares at me, "What class do you have, I'm going to talk to your teacher.. personally." I gulp.

"I-I"

"You?" Ami waves her hand in a circle, "Any day now."

"I-...I"

"Spit it out!" Hiromi slams her hands on the table in the middle of the room.

"I don't go here!"

It's silent.

'Oh no... what did I do..'