Chapter 6 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 2

Disclaimer: Long chapter, 2170 words.
———
(Y/n) POV
———
As we're walking we notice a haunted house, 'That's quite cliche'..' I look over at darling and see the stars in her eyes making me sweat drop. I nervously chuckle and lead her to the haunted house. We hand in our tickets and wait in line behind another couple.

"I'm scared (Y/nnnn)!" She whined clinging to my arm/shoulder shoving her .... badonkadonks into me. I instantly flush, "D-d-d-darling?! Wh-w-wh-what are you doing?!"

She giggles innocently and just mushes her hongalahoogas into me even more. I stutter out random nonsense as my knees shake and eyesight becomes fuzzy. Suddenly I hear a laugh from a man and woman.

I slowly regain some of my emotions and look up at them making darling look at them as well.

"My my! Such a lovely and energetic couple! You two must love each other very much to do something so confident in the public!" I start to stutter and become my cousin, Tomato-kun.

Darling giggles, "Of course! She's my one and only darling!" She smiles brightly, almost proud of her words. I just shakily bury my head in the side of her neck.

I hear the laughter of the couple and my darling as I am now contemplating which of the danganronpa deaths suit me the best so I could put an end to this embarrassment.

Suddenly the guy who kept saying next was right near us, "Next!" I peak out from her shoulder and see them waving goodbye to me and darling in which we reciprocate but I'm a bit shyer.

"Next!" I remove myself from darling and settle for holding hands.

We walk through the front immediately getting the sound of a bloodcurdling scream, "AH!" I yell surprised. I cling onto darlings arm and we continue to walk through the section while darling has her comforting smile on.

In this section the whole room is dark except for a few dim lights. We are walking on a gravely path whilst on the side is grass and random patches of dirt. Separating us and the grass is a very short fence that —for me— reaches up to a little less than my waist line.

There are a few trees on the grassy side which immediately makes me start to think something will jump out from the side of one in which-

"RAAAAAAAAAA!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" The 'monster' is right up in my face which makes my reflexes kick in as I punch him in the face and knee him in the stomach before stumbling as fast as I can behind darling. It all happens so fast I don't even remember hitting.... beating up the guy.

I hesitantly stick my head out from behind darling with tears pricked on the corners of my eyes as I look down at the man I just K.O.ed. I nervously laugh as I hear him groan in pain, "S-Sorry... you got all up in my bubble though so... I couldn't stop my reflexes, I'm sorry..."

He just lets out another pained groan before begrudgingly getting up and walking away.

I start to tear up out of guilt but stop once I feel darling's hand on my head, "There there. It wasn't your fault.. you were right he did get very close to you. Don't blame yourself for something you had no control of, that's why they are called reflexes." She smiles down at me. 'Is she really my girlfriend? Is she even a real yandere?' She continues, "Although if he had gotten any close or laid even a finger on you I would have had too.... take matters into my own hands." She tilts her head to the side and giggles with 'pure' innocence, 'There it is.' I sweat drop and nod, "Let's just get out of here.."

We walk into the next section which has this.. water, lake-ish vibe to it. It's dark once again but there's mist covering the entire floor.