And Here's To All (SNEAK PEEK)

Third Person POV

Christmas for Kara Danvers? Kara "Puppy Sunshine" Danvers? Oh, dear lord. When Kara and Alex were younger, Alex, on the morning of Christmas, would find herself being shaken away rather violently with the words, "Christmas! Alex! Wake up, it's Christmas!" being whisper-shouted into her ear until she had woken up.

But as Lena woke up with small, quick kisses being planted all over her face, instead of groaning and frowning, she smiled lovingly at Kara, sitting up and sighing dramatically, "Okay, okay, you space puppy. I'm up," Kara smiled.

Lena called for Kara's attention, "Baby," the heroine's head shop up to meet Kara's line of gaze, "can we cuddle for now?" Kara nodded, smiling as she let Lena hold her, feeling Lena's hand slip under the material of her shirt, drawing patterns on her back before she saw a smirk creep upon the corners of the CEO's lips, feeling Lena's fingertips begin to tease her slowly.

Kara's breath hitched as she whispered, "Lena... what're you- what're you doing?" her face was bright pink in a glowing blush that boosted the Luthor's confidence and ego, prompting Lena to tease Kara with her words.

"Babygirl," Kara's breath hitched as Lena continued, "Merry Christmas," 

The two burst out laughing, clutching their abdomen as Kara wheezed with laughter, "I don't- don't know why but," she said between fits of laughter, "that was so funny," Lena nodded, unable to process words as she continued laughing with Kara.

The couple heard groaning from the opposite side of the room and a loud thump. Kara's concerned expression, (one of which Lena could describe as a concerned puppy) drew them both to standing up to see Alex Danvers, laying on the ground, snoring loudly.

The pair returned to laughing upon seeing the elder Danvers sister- quite literally- falling on her ass and snoring through the entirety of it. Kara collapsed on the bed, bringing Lena along with her, as they rolled around in laughter before mellowing down into a somber silence with the exception of occasional giggles from Kara.

Maggie groaned from the opposite side of the room, stretching her arms over her head with a yawn, and then shielding her eyes from the sun (which was peeking out through a crack in the curtains) with the back of her hand before glancing down to see her fallen agent fiancee. Kara and Lena burst out laughing once more.

Kara and Lena quit their laughter as Maggie gave them a confused look before Kara lightly teased, "Morning sleepyhead," Lena sighed, rolling her eyes before slinging an arm around her girlfriend's shoulder.

Maggie groaned in protest before helping her fiancee up, hearing Lena call, "Morning, Detective Dimples," Kara snorted in laughter.

Alex groaned, "Why is everyone in such a good mood? It's giving me a migraine," Kara threw a shoe at Alex that hit the agent's shoulder, emitting an 'ouch' from the elder sister accompanied by a glare that sent the blonde to hide in Lena's shoulder meekly, drawing a chuckle from the CEO.

Upon hearing two brisk knocks at the door, the four women sat up straight to not look as though they had just gone through a rollercoaster. Alex called out to the door, "Come on in!" The door creaked open to reveal a smiley Eliza Danvers, camera in hand, the camera drawing a few groans from the Danvers sisters and chuckles from the other three women in the room as Eliza snapped photos of her daughters. Well, almost all of them would be her daughters. Soon, she hoped.

Eliza really did wish that Lena would soon become her daughter-in-law. Think of it this way; Lena was smart. She was a total science geek (in Kara and Maggie's words) and could totally geek out with Alex and Eliza on the topic of science. She fit in... not so well, but that's what the Danvers did. The Danvers never fit in. Kara's a bisexual alien. Alex is gay. Eliza's a widow. Or... so she thought up until prior to this week.