Perfectly Imperfect

Kara- three weeks later

As everyone- James, Winn, Maggie, Alex, and Sam crowded in the living room of Lena and I's loft, I shared a look with my girlfriend, who was smiling, her eyes filled with a "bright" idea. It was a mischievous look, one of pure evilness- no, not Luthor evil, but moreover the kind of look you would have before hurling someone into a pool. *Cough cough* Did that *Cough cough*

Alex and Maggie sat on the corner of the couch, Lena and I sitting on the other end. Sam sat in between the two couples (Lena and I, Alex and Maggie), and Winn and James sat on the floor, level to the coffee table. 

I gave Lena a questioning glance, wary due to the look she had plastered on her face. She made a sarcastic, cheeky grin back at me. I lightly grabbed her arm, still careful due to the fact that I was even more powerful now. 

Pulling her to the "isolation" of the kitchen, I whispered, "What has got you doing that creepy, evil smile?" She lightly laughed, more to herself than to me, an eyebrow rising. That darn eyebrow thing she does, ohmyrao, that eyebrow thing...

She spoke in a flirtatious voice, "That's for me to know, love, and for you to find out," before winking, then walking away. My jaw dropped as I watched her hips sway effortlessly as she walked away. She turned around.

"My eyes are up here. Oh, and darling?" I knew she was messing with me.

Stammering on my words, I responded, "Yes?" I saw Maggie turn around, stifling a snicker. Alex rolled her eyes, slapping her fiancee's arm lightly.

Lena proceeded, "Shut your mouth, you'll catch flies." She whirled back around and plopped down on the couch. Sam was now full-on laughing, clutching her abdomen as her body wracked with laughter. Winn and James shortly joining in, Alex too, they all laughed as I stood there, flabbergasted. 

Pulling myself together, I sat down next to Lena, who groaned and placed her hands on my waist, gently tugging me to sit on her lap. I shook my head, and she gave me a questioning look.

"Why not?" she asked, her bottom lip poking out to a pout. I knew the reason why I didn't want to.

"I'll crush you, baby..." I tried to persuade her, but she shook her head obstinately. 

"No, you won't." Truth be told, during sex, I haven't topped her for a while because I was scared of hurting her. Ever since I got stronger, my powers were even stronger and I didn't want her to get hurt.

I shook my head, and she continued, "Please? Just this once, Kar?" I gave in, letting her pull me to sit on her lap, earning a lot of 'Aww's from the group.

Alex scoffed and imitated puking, and Winn glared at her, speaking in a hushed tone, "Supercorp. Is. Real. Be quiet and enjoy it," Lena laughed, and I guess that she heard what Winn had said. 

Craning my neck to whisper into Lena's ear, I asked my girlfriend, "So, care to explain what that evil look was earlier?" The evil look returned, and I internally groaned.

She announced,  her voice projecting so that everyone in the group could hear her, "We're playing Cards Against Humanity: Superhero edition. Kal-El, Lois, Barry, Oliver, Sara, Ava, you can come in, now!" We all stared at her in disbelief as the announced names walked into the room, Oliver sitting on the island. 

"Lena Kieran Luthor! You sneaky little..." Lena gave me a cheeky smile, and I continued my rant, "You're too cute, so you get a pass for that," I pressed a swift kiss to Lena's lips before standing up and enveloping our guests in a hug.

"Hey, guys! Why didn't you call and tell me Lena invited you guys! Betrayal," I lightly teased. Barry laughed.

"Oh, she told us not to say anything. Of course, I was tempted to," Barry replied without missing a beat.