Chapter 7- Showdown x on x the blimp

Start from the beginning

"Woah! It's like it's covered in jewels!" Gon said, also amazed. "Yeah!" Killua agreed. We stared admiring the view in comfortable silence until Gon spoke up.

 We stared admiring the view in comfortable silence until Gon spoke up

"Hey, so I was wondering..." Gon started to say but then hesitated. "Hmm?" "Wassup?" Killua and I questioned. "Your parents. Are they—I mean, where are they?" I looked at Nee with a look that says 'should we tell them?'. "Nee." He whispered in my ear, to which I nodded.

"They're alive, probably." "Bro, why you gotta say it like that?" Killua said with me questioning him but ignored. Ro0d. "What do they do?" "They're assassins." Killua said casually.

"They both are?" Gon and I questioned while I just gave him a look, not expecting that that his parents are assassins.

Killua turned to us, starring, then laughed at our reactions. "That's your response?" He continues to laugh, "You really are a riot, aren't you? And what's with that face, Michael?"

"Eh?" Gon questioned as we moved to sit on a bench beside us. Nee and I were sitting in between them since they chose to sit around. Now I feel like a little kid again.

"You're not the first person I've told about my parents, but you're the firsts to take it seriously." Killua said facing us. "But it's true, isn't it." "Why do you think that?" Killua questioned Gon.

I just rested my head in my arms, not wanting them to have to lean forward or backwards to see each other. Nee just laid his back on my neck. Well aren't you having fun.

"It's just a hunch." "What kinda hunch tells you that?" I asked but was ignored, again. "Weird. Most of the time people only like me because they can't tell if I'm serious or not." Killua says, getting in the same position as me, but I was facing him and he was facing us.

"Well that's just st0opid." I mumbled, not knowing that they heard. "I'm from a family of assassins, so, yeah, they're all in the business of murder, and my entire family, they've got real high hopes for me, but you know, I can't stand it." He said looking out the window.