•69•

Sam

I wake up and look besides me seeing Colby gone I sigh and get up from the bed and head downstairs. I go to the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal after I eat I put the dishes in the sink and go to the living room sitting on the couch and I lay down watching tv. The door opens and I sit up and look over seeing Colby I sigh softly and lay back down "hey baby" Colby says leaning down and kissing my cheek "hi Colbs"  I mumble he lifts me up a bit and sits down and puts my head in his lap "you ok?" he asks running his fingers through my hair I hum "where'd you go?" I ask looking up at him "the store" I nod and look back at the tv and he continues playing with my hair.
I hear the front door open and I look up at Colby with a panicked expression and he looks back and he relaxes "you should really stop walking in like that" he says and then Tara, Devyn, Corey and Jake walk in sitting on the couch I giggle lightly and sit up "we got something for the baby" Tara says handing me a bag and one to Colby I smile "open them" Devyn says we nod and open them taking out the tissue paper and I look inside the bag and see an outfit it being a floral top with a pink skirt to match along with a matching bow I smile and look over at Colby and it's another outfit being a yellow shirt saying 'little miss sassy pants with matching pants that has a sunflower print on it and then another headband with a matching sunflower print on it I smile and look in the bag again seeing bath toys "thank you" I say putting the outfit back in the bag and putting it on the table Colby doing the same. I cuddle into Colby as he's playing a game with Jake and Corey and he wraps his arm around me continuing to play the game. I yawn and go closer to Colby "why don't you go and take a nap" he says softly I nod and look up at him and peck his lips he smiles and looks at me kissing me again I giggle and get up grabbing the bags Colby looks up at me and leans up wanting another kiss I giggle and lean down kissing him I pull away and then head upstairs. I put the bags in the baby's room on the dresser and go into mine and Colby's room and I get in bed and lay down under the covers. As I'm almost asleep I feel a small pain in my stomach but I ignore it falling asleep fully.

I wake up to a sharp pain and I shoot up to a sitting position putting my hands on my stomach then my eyes go wide and I look at the bed seeing a wet spot "COLBY!" I yell out in pain as a sharp pain shoots through my stomach and I hear footsteps running up the stairs "baby? baby what's wrong??" he asks panicked opening the door seeing me in tears "m-my w-ater br-broke" his eyes go wide "ok- ok c'mon!" he grabs my hand and he helps me down the stairs "i-it h-urts" I sob and he gets me to the car and closes the door running to his side "what's happening!?" Devyn yells from the front door "go!" I yell in pain wanting it to be over "the baby's coming!" Colby yells pulling out of the driveway and I hear the girls squeal "h-urry!" Colby grabs my hand and squeezes it "deep breaths baby" he says calm and I nod closing my eyes taking deep breaths "fuck!" I scream in pain as a sharp pain comes "shhh baby deep breaths we're almost there" he soothes going faster.

Colby

I park the car and get out and quickly go around the car and I open the door and help Sam out and into the hospital "the baby's coming!" I say as the lady looks at me questionably and doctors run up to us and Sam is put onto a bed and I walk with them holding Sam's hand the whole time.
We get to a room and they set everything up for a c section and as they are I look at Sam and smile wiping his tears and he smiles back I squeeze his hand rubbing the back of it "your doing great baby" I say running my fingers through his hair and he smiles.
Soon enough our baby is placed onto his chest wrapped in a baby pink swaddle Sam gasps tears coming to his eyes as he takes a hold of her I smile tears coming to my eyes as well and then the doctors leave "baby can-can I hold her?" I ask a tear rolling down my cheek "mhm" he hums kissing her head then passing her to me and I cradle her in my arms looking at her with a smile "she's beautiful" I whisper softly giving her back to Sam he hums and I kiss his forehead "I can't believe she's here" I say sitting at the edge of the bed "I know, I wanna see her eyes" he says as her eyes has been closed this whole time I nod and I move so I'm sitting next to him and he lays his head on my shoulder "what should we name her?" I ask and he looks up at me looking into my eyes "what do you want it to be?" I chuckle softly "say it on three?" he giggles and nods "3, 2, 1," I count down "Ava" "Ava" we says at the same time and as we do her eyes open revealing deep blue orbs "aw" we coo and she makes cooing noises smiling "she has your eyes" Sam says looking up at me I smile and peck his lips and we look over as the door opens seeing the doctor and they wheel in a small bed thing "you'll have to stay here for about three days along with the baby" she informs "and do you know her name?" she asks "Ava" she nods "last name?" "Golbach-Brock" Sam says and I look at him and he smiles at me looking back at Ava "visitors are aloud by the way" she says before leaving "I'm gonna get the others" I say he nods not looking away from her I smile and kiss his temple and leave the room. I get to the waiting room to see all our friends here and I smile softly "can we see her!?" Devyn squeals running up to me the others coming over behind her "yeah, floor 2 room 45" Devyn squeals and grabs Tara's hand running to the elevator I chuckle shaking my head and they all go to the elevator and I go to the front desk "how may I help you?" she asks "can I change my baby's name please?" I ask and she looks through her papers "Ava Golbach-Brock?" I nod she hums and erases the name "what would you like it to be?" I smile "Ava Brock"