•40•

Sam

I wake up to my alarm going off and I whine cuddling closer to Colby and he groans holding me tight and I nuzzle my head in his chest slowly drifting back to sleep. I get woken up again by a knock at my door and then I hear it open and I open my eyes "Sam" I hear my mom say "hm" I hum my eyes falling closed again "get up your gonna be late" I don't say anything and just nuzzle my head in Colby's chest and he tightens his grip around me "Sam get up" "m'kay" I mumble opening my eyes "get ready, I'm going to work now" "m'kay" she then leaves my room closing the door. I move on top of Colby and I peck his lips softly "Colbs" I say as I run my fingers through his hair "hm" he hums tiredly but I don't say anything focusing on his hair as I braid it a bit of my tounge sticking out "your cute baby" he says softly I giggle lightly blushing a bit and he smiles and I hide my face in his neck and he coos "baby" he says softly and I look up at him he smiles and pecks my lips making me smile "I love you baby" "I love you too" I peck his lips and he smiles and wraps his arms around me tightly and I nuzzle my head in his neck. "Colbs" I say looking up at him he hums and looks at me "we should get ready" he sighs "alright" I sit up sitting on his lower stomach wince slightly he chuckles and puts his hands on my hips "let's not go your still sore" he says massaging my hips "I'm not too sore" he nods with a small hum "ok but my ankle hurts and I don't feel like using crutches all day" I nod and he pulls me back down turning on his side "and I just want to cuddle with you" he says as he pulls my leg over his waist and I smile up at him and he smiles back as our eyes meet and he kisses me softly pulling away seconds later and I snuggle into him. He pulls me close kissing my head and I tighten my grip on him and we both drift back to sleep.

I wake up cold and I whine trying to cuddle back into Colby for warmth but he isn't there. I sigh deeply and sit up rubbing my eyes and crawl out of bed going to the bathroom. I leave the bathroom and I go to the bed and take down the fort putting away the things. After I finish I go downstairs and go to the kitchen finding Colby there and he gets two plates from the cupboard and goes to the stove I smile a little and go up to him and hug him from the side "hey baby" he chuckles lightly moving his arm around me "hi" I mumble and he continues to plate the food. He hands me a plate and I take it and we go to the living room and we sit at the couch and I put my plate on the table and turn on netflix and cuddle into Colby's side "eat baby" "I'm not hungry" I mumble holding him tighter and he sighs and wraps his arm around me and he eats his food. After a bit I get hungry and I take a piece of bacon off of Colby's plate "baby" he trails off I giggle and look up at him "yeah" I ask innocently and he shakes his head with a smile "eat your food" I giggle and I grab my plate and he kisses my head I smile and we eat and watch netflix. I put my plate down and clutch my stomach "c-colbs" I whimper "baby, baby what's wrong?" he asks pulling me into his side rubbing my back I open my mouth to talk but instead shooting up from the couch and running to the bathroom. I drop to my knees hunching over the toilet throwing up "oh, baby" Colby sighs coming in and he sits next to me rubbing my back as I continue to throw up. Colby flushes the toilet and I curl into his side and he pulls me into his lap rubbing my back "are you ok baby?" I nod and pull away "my stomach just hurts" I mumble and he presses a kiss to my forehead "let's go lay down, yeah?" I nod and he gets up carrying me and I cling onto him digging my head in his neck. He gets up to my room and sits on the bed with me in his lap rubbing my back as he turns on netflix laying down after and I cuddle into him watching the show. I whine quietly and turn around "are you ok?" Colby asks wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close and I hum "you sure?" I hum "I promise" I say and look back at him he smiles and pecks my lips I smile and go closer to him and he puts his leg around me I sigh contently and grab his hand interlocking our fingers and he squeezes it "I love you baby" he whispers kissing my head I smile "I love you too" he pulls me closer and we just cuddle all day.