•52•

Might be triggering for some it contains some f slurs and mentions of abuse

Sam

"Come in!" The principal calls and Colby opens the door and she's sitting at her desk and she looks up giving us a dirty look "sit in my lap" Colby whispers in my ear as we walk in I nod and shut the door "sit." Colby walks in front of me and he sits in a chair I go infront of him and he grabs my hips and pulls me into his lap and he wraps his arms around me slipping his hands up my hoodie scratching my stomach gently putting his chin on my shoulder "why are we here?" Colby asks knowing exactly why "you made out in the middle of the halls! It's highly inappropriate!" She yells giving us a nasty glare and I flinch as she did "ok and?" Colby says and he kisses my shoulder in a way to calm me down "first of all get off his lap and sit in a chair!" She yells disgusted looking at me "please stop yelling" I whimper "hey, hey it's ok baby" Colby whispers softly in my ear and she rolls her eyes "your gonna tell your parents about this" she says grabbing the phone and putting it at the edge of the desk an evil smirk plastered on her face "why?" Colby asks "so they know they're raising f*ggots!" I flinch at the word and look down not wanting to look at her knowing I might see my dad instead "whatever" Colby sighs and grabs the phone "baby put the number in please" I nod and reach my hand to the to the number pad putting his mom's number in "hey mom" Colby says after a bit of silence "well... no I'm ok... so Sam and I- no, he's ok... well we were uh making out in the hallway..." I hear her squeal on the other side of the line making me giggle softly Colby smiles at me and kisses my shoulder "oh the principals mad at us.. yeah sure" he looks up "she wants to talk to you" he says holding the phone out to her and she takes it "well she's not mad, well at least not at us" he says I smile and I turn my head looking at him he smiles and pecks my lips "ma'am-" she says and he looks at her but I don't and look down instead "calm- calm down" I giggle as I hear faint yelling coming from the other side of the phone "I love you baby" Colby whispers in my ear kissing my cheek "I love you too Colbs" I whisper back and then jumping as she slams the phone down hanging up glaring at Colby "I didn't do anything" he says and she rolls her eyes "go f*g" I flinch "don't call him that!" Colby snaps making me whimper "sorry baby" he whispers feeling bad and he kisses my shoulder "call your mom!" She yells I yelp and I reach my hand out to grab the phone and my hand shaking "I got it baby" he says as I was going to put the number in "th-thank you" I stutter he hums and puts it in putting his arms around my waist again "shh baby calm down" he whispers putting his head in my neck "hello?" my mom says and I jump not expecting her to talk yet "shhh" Colby says softly "h-hi mom" I stutter "oh hi sweetie why are you calling in the school phone?" she asks confused "oh uh.." "what did you do this time?" she sighs "nothing, me and Colby made out in the halls.." I trail off and she laughs "ok why are you telling me this?" "the principal got mad" she sighs "then do it in the bathroom next time" I giggled softly and Colby kisses my cheek "can I talk to the principal?" my mom asks  "uh I dunno" "why not?" she asks confused "she's like dad" "I don't wanna talk to her then, but take deep breaths so nothing will happen" "ok" "I have to get back to work now, bye sweetie" "bye" I mumble hanging up and I stay silent not wanting to say anything "well what did she say" she snaps making me jump "t-to do it in-in a bathroom i-instead" I stutter Colby chuckles "what!?" she yells making me whine "it's ok baby" Colby whispers "look our parents accept us how we are-" Colby starts with a calm tone but she cuts him off "I don't care!" She yells slamming her hands on the desk making me yelp "you both are disgusting f*gs who don't deserve to be alive!" she yells angrily "look at me!" she yells at me and I shake my head "now!" I whimper and look up at her and she starts yelling again and I start shaking in fear seeing my dad instead and tears brim my eyes "stop yelling your triggering his ptsd!" Colby yells angrily making me yelp and he turns me around and wraps his arms around my waist and I dig my head in his neck crying "shhh baby it's ok" he whispers "well I don't care he deserves it!" She yells and I hold onto him tight and he stands up so I cling onto him "where are you going!?" She yells angrily Colby doesn't say anything and I look up right before the door closes catching a glimpse of her again making me whine seeing him instead "h-he's i-n th-there!" I sob into his neck "oh my god what happened??" Emma asks concerned "i-t was h-him i-i-i swear!" I sob "no he wasn't baby, please take some deep breaths" "b-b-but-" I cut myself off with a sob "let's get you guys outside" Emma says and Colby starts walking again "he-he-" "baby stop talking and take deep breaths, he wasn't in there I promise you" he says calm as he rubs my back still walking "y-yes he was!" I scream.