•2•

Sam

"Finally were done" I say as I finished packing the final box "now we put everything in the moving truck" my mom says and I groan "well Sammy we have to go before it gets too dark we have school tomorrow" Devyn says "ok bye guys" "bye Sammy" Tara calls and then they leave after grabbing their bags "welp let's get started" I say turning to face my mom "right the movers should be here any minute" I nod and then there's a knock on the door and my mom gets it and it's the movers and then we load the trucks.

-

The movers leave and head to the new house "right Sam you ready?" "yep" "ok c'mon" I smile and we get in the car "how long's the drive again?" "about 5 hours" I nod and yawn a bit and she chuckles "why don't you get in the back and lay down and sleep" "ok thank you" I unbuckle myself and I crawl in the back and then lay down and she starts the car and pulls out and I drift to sleep

"Sam wake up" I groan and I open my eyes seeing it's dark outside "were here" I nod and sit up and stretch as best as I could and then we get out and I follow her to the front door she opens it seeing the boxes and furniture scattered across the house "ok can we please put my bed in my room and deal with the other things tommorow?" I whine and she chuckles "yeah sure" I smile and I go upstairs looking through the rooms seeing which one is like and then I found one I liked I smile and went back down "find one?" I nod "yep" "alright now help me bring it up" I walk to her and help her with my bed

We put my matress on the floor me deciding to wait on putting together the frame so I could just sleep I grab my blankets after saying goodnight to my mom and I grabbed my charger plugging in my phone and then I went in bed and cuddled into the covers falling asleep almost instantly

-

I wake up to sun light beaming through the window I whine and turn over then there's a soft knock on the door "Sam?" I groan "what?" I mumble she opens the door "get up and eat" I whine but sit up and rub my eyes and stretch grabbing my phone and going downstairs. I notice that there are less boxes and the furniture is put in the correct spot "morning Sam" my mom smiles and hands me a plate with pancakes and bacon "morning, thank you" she smiles and I go to the table and I go through my phone eating a piece of bacon.

I finish eating and I get up and put the dishes in the sink about to wash it but my mom stops me "why don't you go decorate your room?" I smile "yes! Thank you" she chuckles at my excitement "go on I just put your boxes in your room" "ok thank you" I call and run up the stairs and I start decorating starting with my bed frame. I finish hanging up the lights and I take a step back and smile at who it looks

 I finish hanging up the lights and I take a step back and smile at who it looks

I hang up the hanging chair and smile at how at how it looks and sigh contently happy with how it turned out I sit on my bed and grab my phone checking the time 12:30 I sigh when I realize Devyn and Tara are still at school

I hang up the hanging chair and smile at how at how it looks and sigh contently happy with how it turned out I sit on my bed and grab my phone checking the time 12:30 I sigh when I realize Devyn and Tara are still at school. I perk hearing a soft knock "Come in" I say and my mom opens the door and she looks around in awe I giggle "whats up?" "oh right I was going to see if you wanted any help bit I see you have finished" I giggle "ok" "oh also would you like to go out and get lunch?" "oh yeah sure I'll be down in a minute" she nods and leaves closing the door behind her. I get up and go to my closet and grab black jeans and a grey hoodie I grab my phone and head downstairs.

"Ready to go?" "yep" we then get in the car and she pulls out "why do you wear clothes like that when we leave?" I groan "we've been over this I wear feminine clothes around people who know yes I'm more comfortable in them but I keep it a secret I don't want to get made fun of" "oh right" I turn on music and scroll through my phone. She pulls into a drive thru and we get our food and eat in the car as she drives to the mall. We get to the mall and we get out "why did you want to come here?" my mom asked I shrug "just wanted to look around" she nods and we walk in. My mom went to some random store and I walk away not interested in it so I go to hot topic since it was next to it and I looked around in the hoodie section hoping to find a good one so I can get an oversized one I sigh and I walk away but bumping into someone "I'm sor- Tara what are you doing here?" I giggle and help her off the floor she wipes her clothes down "left school early with my boyfriend Devyn and her boyfriend along with one of their friends" I nod I go to say something but get cut off by a squeal I giggle knowing it's Devyn and look up "Sammy!" She hugs me I hug back "can we come over and see your room? I want to see what it looks like" "yeah sure you could come over later" "yay! text us your address" Tara says I nod and pull out my phone and send them it along with getting a text from my mom saying she wants to leave "oh I'll see you guys then my mom wants to leave now" "aww ok bye" they hug me and we leave the store them running across the hall to the other store and seeing three other guys there as well I smile and I go back to the store my mom was in and she just walked out "c'mon let's go I'm tired" she complains I giggle "alright let's go"

"Sammy!" I jump a bit and turn around and see Devyn and Tara running at me "I'll wait in the car" my mom says I nod and then they catch up "what?" I giggle "are you coming to school tomorrow?" I giggle "this could've waited but I'm not too sure I'll ask my mom" "oh ok" I look behind them to see two guys they which make Devyn and Tara look back as well "Jakey!" Tara hugs someone with dyed red hair and then the other one with a man bun puts his arms on Devyn's shoulders I smile knowing it's their boyfriend's "hey Cor" Devyn smiles he smiles back "who's this?" "oh right this is Sam!" "Ah their friend they won't stop talking about" Jake says I giggle and then my phone starts ringing and it's my mom I look up and they nod and I answer it "Sam hurry up" she whines I giggle "ok ok I'll be there in a minute" "hurryyy" "ok stop whining" "I'm tired hurry up" "I know I know" "please Sam I haven't had mu-" "I kn-" she cuts me off by complaining more and I roll my eyes "okIgetitI'llbetheresoonokbyeloveyou" I say fast and hang up I giggle and put my phone away I hear them laugh "well I have should get going my mom is 'too tired' I'll see you guys at school" they laugh a bit "aww ok bye Sammy" Tara says I smile then my phone rings I look at it and it's my mom I roll my eyes and pick it up "Sam where ar-" "I'm coming chill out" "hurr-" "I know bye" I hang up "bye" I giggle they say bye and I walk away. I get to the car and my mom groans out a finally I giggle and she starts the car and we head home.