•32•

Sam

I wake up with a I sigh and turn around cuddling into Colby and I smile remembering he said we can cuddle all day. He groans and moves putting his arms around my waist holding me tight I smile and nuzzle my head in his chest "morning cutie" he mumbles tiredly his voice deep "good morning" he kisses my head and holds me tighter and I snuggle into him.
He sits up and I whine looking up at him as he gets up "I'm just going to the bathroom cutie" he chuckles "ok" I nod and he goes to the bathroom and I sit up and grab my phone and scroll through my socials and I soon
get a text

Girlies

Tara 😍: can we hang out today??

Devyn✨: only if we get to go to the mall

Tara 😍: ofc, Sammy you coming?

Sammyy: no sorry

Devyn✨: bitch yes you are!

Sammyy: no I'm busy

Tara 😍: your never busy come with us!

Devyn✨: you don't have a choice your coming

Sammyy: I'm not going!

Tara 😍: fine, what are you doing then

Sammyy: something

Devyn✨: then your coming!

Sammyy: ughh fine I'm hanging out with Colby

Tara 😍: oh.. Colby 😏

Devyn✨: get your man 😉

Sammyy: shut up 😂

Devyn✨: just date already!!

Tara 😍: yeah! You guys are pretty much dating already!

Sammyy: we are..

Tara 😍: WHAT!? WHEN!!?

Devyn✨: TELL US EVERYTHING!

Sammyy: Im kidding 😂

Devyn✨: Sammy!!

Tara 😍: seriously 😔

"What's funny cutie?" Colby asks as he wraps his arms around me "oh Devyn and Tara" I say he hums pulling me in his lap "what happened?" he asks massaging my hips gently "they wanted me to hang out but I said I was busy and they wanted to know so I said hanging out with you and then they were saying to just date already so I told them we were then-" I start but he cuts me off "sam, we weren't telling them yet" he says sadly and a little mad "I know b-" "why did you tell them?" I giggle a little "then.. I said I was joking" I finish explaining showing him the texts and he laughs slightly "why were you sad when I said I did though?" I ask putting my phone down he shrugs "I dont really want to tell them yet" "why not?" "If you want to I guess we can.." he sighs "hey, if your not ready to tell them I'll wait" he shakes his head softly "we can tell them" I sigh "Colby.. we don't have to it's ok, I promise" "but you want to and I don't want to wait if you do" I shake my head "I don't, but I do, but I know Devyn and Tara will make a big deal out of it and I don't want that right now be-" "because you want to have it where they won't bother you all the time and give us space?" He asks cutting me off I nod "me too, Jake and Corey are like that" "so we'll wait?" I ask he nods "let's just enjoy what we have now" I smile "ok" he smiles and then gets up carrying me and I giggled and wrap around him.
He gets downstairs and puts me on the counter and I open the cupboard behind me and grab the cinnamon toast crunch out and he chuckles and goes and grabs bowls and spoons and the milk and we make ourselves a bowl and we eat.

We get back up to my room and I turn and hug Colby and he coos quietly hugging me back as I smile and close my eyes and he rubs my back "what do you want to do today?" He asks and I pout and look up at him "you said we were gonna cuddle" he smiles and pecks my lips "then let's cuddle" I smile and we go to the bed and cuddle watching netflix.

-

"baby?" Colby says softly and I blush as he calls me that "y-yeah?" He chuckles a little and I look up at him "get dressed" "whyy?" I whine "I want to take you out.. for dinner" he says shyly "really!?" I ask exciedly and he smiles "yes really, now go get ready I'll pick you up when I'm done" he says sitting up and I sit up after "ok" he kisses my head and gets up and I go to my closet and he goes to
his house.
I change and I look in the mirror and smile doing a little spin giggling softly I stop spinning and I face the mirror again to see Colby standing behind me smiling and I giggle "how long were you there?" I ask as he comes up to me wrapping his arms around me "long enough to wonder how I got so lucky to be with such a cutie" I giggle a little blushing and he smiles "let's go" he says kisses my head I nod and we head downstairs.
We get in the car and he starts the car and pulls out. He puts his hand on my thigh rubbing it softly and I smile looking at him and he glances at me and smiles looking back at the road.

Colby gets out quickly after he parks and rushes to my side and opens the door "why thank you kind sir" I giggle getting out and he chuckles and shuts the door and grabs my hand interlocking our fingers and we head inside.
"Hi my name's Katelyn, and I'll be your waiter tonight" she says smiling brightly "are you guys ready to order?" "Yeah" Colby says and tells her our orders "and to drink?" She asks "water please" I say and she nods "and for you?" "Water" she nods writing it down "it'll be right out" she smiles at Colby walking away and I sigh a little "are you ok baby?" I blush "yeah I'm ok" I smile and he smiles back and we start another conversation.
The waiter comes back and puts down the food talking to Colby clearly flirting but Colby is being oblivious to it and I sigh staring at the table.
"baby?" I look up at him "are you sure your ok?" I nod "I promise" he nods with a smile and we start eating
while talking.
"Hi" she comes back and we look over "how is everything, need anything else?" She asks but directing it to Colby only looking at him, he sighs and looks at me "anything else baby?" he says making the word 'baby' stick out "no I'm ok" I smile he nods and we look back at her and she has a face of shock, anger, and disgust and she scoffs walking away and I giggle a little and Colby chuckles "I'm sorry baby" he sighs "hey, it's ok it's not your fault" "yeah but it was obvious" I giggle "I know" "I'm sorry" he says feeling bad "Colby, it's ok I promise" he nods and we start eating again and talk, joking around.

-

We get back to my house and we change into pajamas. I lay in bed and Colby pulls me close putting his leg over me holding me tight and I giggle leaning into him. We watch netflix and I soon get tired and close my eyes Colby kisses my head and grabs my hand interlocking our fingers rubbing the back of it gently "I love you baby" he says softly and I blush and look up at him and he looks down at me worriedly I smile and peck his lips "I love you too" I say back and he smiles and pulls me close holding me tight and kisses my head and I soon drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.