•62•

Sam

I wake up in a bad mood and I sit up rubbing my face "morning baby" Colby says putting his phone down and pulling me back down I hum moving away from him and get up going to the bathroom. "baby c'mere" Colby says holding his arms up when I come out of the bathroom "why?" I groan he sighs and drops his arms "nevermind" he mumbles turning around I roll my eyes and go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal and go to the living room and sit on the couch and watch tv as I eat. Colby comes in and lays down putting his head in my lap "I love you" he whispers and then looks up at me as I don't say anything and he scans my face and I just stare at him he sighs and drops his head watching tv. I get up and put my dishes in the sink and I go back to the living room and he opens his arms for me to lay with him but I sit on the other couch instead "baby.." he sighs "what?" I say not looking up from my phone but he doesn't say anything and gets up. He sits next to me and pulls me into his lap I groan "what?" I ask somewhat harsh and he sighs "what's wrong?" "nothing" I say crawling off his lap he sighs and rubs his face "baby please tell me" I roll my eyes looking back at my phone "are you mad at me?" he asks looking up at me "what's wrong?" "nothing" he groans "ba-" "nothings wrong Colby!" I yell getting annoyed he frowns and stands up and walks away and I soon hear the door slam shut making me jump a small whimper leaving my lips and I stay silent thinking about what just happened not knowing what to do. After a bit I grab my phone deciding to text him so he can come back

Baby 🥺❤️: I'm sorry

Baby 🥺❤️: please come back

Baby 🥺❤️: please Colbs

Colbs 🥺 missed your call

When I called him I heard a phone ringing so I called again and then got up and followed where I heard it and found his phone on the other couch I frown and hang up. I furrow my brows seeing a new notification on his phone and I unlock his phone and go on it and my heart breaks

2 days ago

ness ❤️: hi babe!

Colbs ❤️: stop I'm with Sam

ness ❤️: just break up with him!

yesterday

ness ❤️: babeeee

Colbs ❤️: stop.

ness ❤️: break up with him!

read at 9:00am

ness ❤️: come over

read at 2:00pm

ness ❤️: I miss you 🥺

read at 9:00pm

just now

ness ❤️: I love you

I sit on the couch tears rolling down my face and I put my head in my head and cry. I hear the front door open but I don't bother moving and continue crying "oh baby.." I hear Colby say and then there's a dip besides me and he pulls me into him "shhh" he soothes rubbing my back but I push him away "hey.. what's wrong?" he asks softly a small frown plastered on his face and I let out a sob "why are you crying baby?" he asks going to cup my cheeks but I push his hands away he frowns and leans back looking in his lap. "baby please, what's wrong it hurts seeing you like this" he says sadly and I just let out a sob and he pulls me into his arms again and I can't help but melt into his touch and as I do he pulls me into his lap "shhh baby it's ok" he soothes rubbing my back. Soon he calms me down and he pulls away and cups my cheeks wiping my tears "w-why are you crying?" I ask as I see a tear roll down his cheek "because I hate seeing you like this" he says sadly I roll my eyes and get off his lap "baby why are you mad at me?" I grab his phone and toss it to him it landing in his lap and he grabs it. I stand up and walk away but he grabs my wrist and I turn to him and he tries hugging me but I push him away and he sighs "let me explain" I sigh "please" he begs "fine, explain" I say completely over this "I promise I'm not cheating on you, Vanessa, she keeps texting me but I ignore them or tell her to stop I didn't block her because she changes her number to text me and I can even show you those too but I promise I'm not cheating" he says and I roll my eyes "I'm telling the truth! see!" he shows me his phone with texts between him and a different number that's Vanessa "and I know this one looks bad because she says go come over right at the time I left and then says she misses me when I was back but I promise you I wasn't with her and theres a heart cause I never bothered changing it" he explains pointing at the last texts "she's just jealous that I'm dating you now and not her" I nod and look down "I'm sorry" I mumble feeling bad and he sighs so I go to hug him but he pushes me away and I frown "Colbs.." I say sadly "no, why didn't you trust me.. we've been together for a while now.. your fucking pregnant Sam, with my child.. and you don't trust me to not cheat on you, you know I know how it feels, the pain I felt I wouldn't wish that on anyone not even the person I hate the most" I look down tears rolling down my face "I-im s-orry" I sob and he groans and I let out a sob and hug him stuffing my face in his chest "I-im s-sorry" he sighs and picks me up and goes to the couch and sits down with me in his lap and calms me down. I calm down and he cups my cheeks and wipes my tears and I put my head in his neck he sighs and rubs my back laying his head on mine "I'm sorry" I mumble and he pulls me away "it's ok baby, just know I would never do that to you" I nod and he kisses my forehead "I love you baby" "I love you too" he smiles and kisses me. We pull away and I put my head back in his neck and he stands up so I wrap my legs around his waist. He gets to my room and he lays me down then gets in besides me "where'd you go?" I ask cuddling into him "what?" he asks confused turning on a show "when you left earlier" he hums "no where I just sat on the porch" I nod snuggling further into him and he wraps his arms around me and I look up at him and he smiles at me "I'm sorry for yelling at you" he moves the hair out of my face putting it behind my ear "it's ok baby" he says softly "but were you mad at me?" he asks "no, I just woke up in a bad mood" he hums and kisses my forehead I smile and peck his lips putting my head back on his chest and he rubs my back "I love you"

-

I feel like crap.