•20•

Sam

I wake up and I feel arms wrapped around me I furrow my brows and look behind me seeing Colby I sigh and turn around facing him and he pulls me close I smile slightly and just lay in silence only hearing Colby's soft snores. He moves unwrapping his arms from me and turning away from me I sigh and get up and go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and I look like a mess I sigh and walk out of the bathroom and go in my closet and grab clothes and a towel and I go back in the bathroom and turn on the shower and undress going in the shower.
I finish and turn off the water and dry myself and get dressed I open the door and turn off the light leaving and I look up at Colby and he's still sleeping I smile a bit and gather all my dirty clothes and head downstairs and to the laundry room and put my clothes in the washer and start it. I feed charger and head back upstairs and go in my room I look up and Colby's now awake and on his phone "morning Colby" he looks up and smiles "morning cutie" I smile and I was about to say something but my phone started ringing I sigh and I go to the bed and sit down grabbing it and I sigh as I see it's my mom "what?" "I'm at work all day" I hum and she sighs "your still grounded so no friends over or going anywhere" "seriously" "yes yo-" I hung up on her and put my phone down and rub my face sighing "you ok?" I nod "you sure?" "Yeah" he gets up and goes to the bathroom and I grab my phone again and scroll through it.

He comes out and turns off the light "wanna go to Starbucks?" he asks and I perk making him laugh a bit "c'mon" I smile and stand up "we have to go to my place first" "whyyy" I whine "So I can change" I huff and cross my arms he chuckles and picks me up and I squeak clinging onto him and he goes downstairs "why are you carrying me!" I giggle he chuckles and puts me down as he gets to his car I giggle and get in and he goes to the other side and starts it and pulls out and drives to his house.
We get out of the car and go inside and go up to his room and I wait as he changes. He comes out and I get up "c'mon!" I squeal and grab his hand and drag him down the stairs "stop dragging me" he laughs "nope!" He pulls his hand away "heyy" I turn around and he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder "Colby!" I squeal and I hear his parents laugh from the kitchen "put me down!" "Nope" I huff and go limp making him laugh "where are you guys going?" His mom asks "starbucks!" I squeak making them laugh I sigh "colbyyy put me down" I whine "no" "I'll kick you in the face if you don't!" "ok ok" he puts me down "yay it worked" I giggle he raises his eyebrows "no.." I say and back away and he steps closer "no!" I run out of the house and he chases me "bye!" He yells and they laugh saying bye "no colbyyy!" I yell as he picked me up again he laughs and carries me the rest of the way to the car.

-

We get to Starbucks and we order what we want and I just get a drink and Colby gets a drink and a banana bread and he pulls up to he next window. "Thank you" I say as he gives me my drink he nods and takes a drink of his as he drives onto the highway. I look at his banana bread and I smile a bit and look up at him and his eyes are glued to the road I giggle a bit "what's funny?" he asks glancing at me "nothing" he nods suspiciously and I grab his banana bread and and break a piece off and eat it "Sammm" he whines taking it away from me I giggle "I was hungry" I shrug giggling he shakes his head and eats it while driving. I grab his drink and drink some "ooo this is good" I giggle and look at him taking another drink "wha- Sam!" He takes it back "stop taking my food!" I giggle and grab my drink and drink that. "don't" he says as he sees me reach for his drink again "fiinee" he chuckles shaking his head I giggle and turn on music.

We get back to my house and go inside and throw away our trash and go to my room. Colby picks me up and puts me on the bed and hovers over me and starts tickling me "no!" I squeal and wiggle "st-stop!" I pry at his hands "ahem" someone clears their throat and Colby stops tickling me and I catch my breath giggle a little "oh hey guys" Colby says I look up and see Devyn and Tara "hi guys!" I giggle "hi" they say at the same time "so.. you gonna get off of him orr?" Devyn says with a smirk and I blush noticing Colby's still on me he looks at me and glares playfully getting off I giggle and sit up "what was that all about?" Tara asks "stole my food" Colby says I giggle "can we sleep over?" Devyn asks "your gonna stay even if I say no" "true" I shake my head with a smile.

We're all watching netflix Devyn and Tara on the floor with blankets and pillows and me and Colby are on the bed. I lay down turning on my side and then Colby pulls me closer holding me tight. After a bit I try to get up but Colby pulls me back "I have to go to the bathroom" he sighs and let's go of me and I get up and go to the bathroom.
I lay back down and Colby pulls me close right away putting his leg over me holding me tight I giggle which causes Tara to look over and her jaw drops and she gets Devyn's attention and she looks over and squeals making Colby groan and he puts his head in my neck making me blush and I look back at Devyn abd Tara and they smile and look back at the tv.
Colby looks up and pulls me impossibly closer and grabs my hand interlocking our fingers and he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb making me get butterfly's and blush.
"Goodnight guys" Devyn says standing up along with Tara "goodnight" I say they look at us and smile "goodnight" Tara says and the walk to the door "night" Colby mumbles against my neck making me shiver and they leave closing the door behind them. Colby holds me tighter and nuzzles his head in my neck "goodnight cutie" I smile blushing a bit "goodnight Colby" I feel him smile and he squeezes my hand rubbing it I smile and close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.