Chapter 15

Isadora's P.O.V

Finally we are on our way home. It feels like I have been in that hospital for months never mind weeks. We are all squished into one of the black SUV's and how we managed to fit everyone in I do not know. "Hey Isa does it feel good to be out of the hospital" Damon says.

"Yup I don't wanna go there ever again" I say as I shiver in disgust. They all laugh at me. As soon as I'm about to say something else we pull up at the house. Leo parks the car and I jump out and run in without waiting for anyone "Home" I sigh dramatically and Jace just chuckles. "Why does it feel like you love this house more than me" he asked. I turned to him and put my lips by his ear "because I do" I whisper and run up the stairs "HEY" Jace shouts and runs after me. Seeing that I can't run fast because of the stitches Jace picked me up bridal style. I squealed and glared at him  "Jace put me down I can walk you know" he looked down at me "I know but I want to hold you" he said and winked at me.

Jace carries me to my room and slowly put me on my bed "hey Jace" I said looking at him "yeah" he said and turned to he can look at me "tell the guys that they are more than welcome to stay the night" I said while trying to keep a yawn in but it failed miserably and sounded like I was chocking, Jace was shaking from trying to keep his laugh in but her ended up rolling on the floor with tears coming out of his eyes.

I rolled my eyes "it wasn't even that funny" I muttered while standing up to walk to my closet "and where do you think your going" Jace asked as his eyebrow went up. "To the closet" I said shrugging my shoulders. I walked into the closet and changed out of my clothes and out on a shorts and a sports bra.

I walked out of the closet to find Jace on the bed with his phone. "Jaceee" I said bring it out at the end "princesssss" he mocked. That gave me butterflies. Oh god I think I'm going soft. "Can I have your hoodie" I asked sheepishly. He chuckled but nodded and threw me his hoodie. When I put it on I can immediately feel the warmth and his cologne invades my nostrils.

I walk over to my side of the bed and plop down "easy" Jace scolded me and I just rolled my eyes "it's just a gunshot wound Jace I've had worse" I say as I get comfy in the sheets "I know but I don't want you to hurt yourself" he said as a frown made its way into his gorgeous face, I sighed "okay I'm sorry" I said as I turned over to look at him and he just nodded.

Jace stood up and got undressed leaving him in his briefs and got into bed. He lay on his back so I moved closer to him and put my head on his chest. He moved his arm around me and kissed my forehead " get some sleep princess" he said as he moved me closer to him if that's possible I nodded and yawned " night Jace I love you" I said as I snuggled closer to him "I love you to princess" was the last thing I heard before darkness surrounded me.

Sorry it took so long to update and for the short chapter, I will update again tomorrow.

Kiera