Chapter 11

Isadora's P.O.V

Punch. Kick. Kick. Punch. Round house kick.
"Wow you have some moves" I turn from the punching bag to face Jace. "Thanks" I pick up my water bottle and chug half of it. I walked over to the others "okay that will do for the day" they all cheered. We all walked out of the gym and towards the cars.

———————— back at home ———————-

I parked my bike in the garage and ran into the house. I got to my bedroom and walked into the bathroom to have a shower. After I was done showering I went back down stairs.

I walked to the living room and every one was sitting down playing on COD. "Girls can I talk to you for a minuet" all the girls replied with yeahs. They stood up and we walked to my room. Once we got in I locked the door and turned to them "okay so I have a meeting tonight but don't tell the boys it's just us going" they nod "we will be leaving at 6pm so get ready around 5"   "Okay" They all replied and went back downstairs.

I pulled out my phone and saw a text of Nathan        
You have a fight at 3pm- Nathan
Okay I'll get ready now- Isadora
I went to my closet and pulled out my fighting clothes (at the top). I put my hair in two french braids and walked downstairs to tell everyone.

"Hey I'm going out I'll be back for 4:30 pm" I said while putting my shoes on. "Where are you going" Jace asked. "Out I like I just said" and with that I walked out of the house and got into my mustang and started to drive to the underground.

As soon as I left the drive way my phone started ringing without looking at the ID I answered the call.
"Hello"
"Isa where are you going" oh it's Jason
"Underground look I've gotta go" was all I said before I put the phone down.

I parked my car and walked towards the entrance. "Name" the bouncer said with no emotions. "Wolf" as soon as I said my street name he looked at me and the only emotion I could see on his face was fear. Just how I like it. He nodded and let me in.

I walked to the back to get warmed up. After some warm ups I heard the manager speak.
"AND NOW THE MOMENT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR. WE HAVE SCAR VS WOLF" the crowed went wild.

I walked over to the ring and hoped in. I looked at the guy I was fighting and he had way more muscle than me but I could easily beat him. "3 2 1 and fight" the manager said. Well more like shouted.

Let's get this fight started.